Inconsiderate

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2015 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old Merckie -- astonished by new culture of having a meeting 5 hours from home, yet expected to attend a mandatory webcast from 3 to 5 the evening before the meeting. It was even suggested that people could drive in the morning of the meeting, which ends at five, then drive home. Can't decide if this is poor planning, cost cutting or if those in power are stupid assholes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just do what you are told asshole!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reply from a fellow old Merckie here. I think you've mistaken this current batch of management for the ones we signed up to work for. They only consider their many ways to robs the company blind while firing most of the rank-and-file employees. Things have changed at Merck. No one will accuse this company of being admired today.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats on your enlightenment. Where have you been hibernating?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say I was pretty obviously aware of this mess all along, but thanks for asking.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the next 3 weeks I have scheduled 1 1/2 day field visit from CTL. 2 days of meetings and 9 different WebX before the Belsomra launch. Oh did I mention that I have to study and pass 3 exams and make sure my R & F for diabetes is hit. Welcome to the New Merck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More out of touch B.S!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have to stand for this! Quit!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ungrateful trollop, if you don't enjoy the roles then get your lazy useless conniving rear end out the door. We make the rules you just follow them - period.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why I follow the 15 by 15 lifestyle so F.U.!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, you follow this despicable behavior because you are a criminal element. Unfit for society.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are reps at other companies that wish they were this busy. Trust me, your situation beats the alternative.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you waste of sperm. I do it because it is a job. If the type A psycho managers are going to treat us like children and on top of that reduce incentives and head count, you will get the bare minimum out of me. You can't do anything about so shut your fat pie hole and go back to your pathetic and useless life.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a fucked son of a bitch, your genetics are from a long line of scum. The company owes you absolutely zero, understand that, you are making more money then most if not all your aged peers. A loser and a leftwing cocksucker.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just for that, I think I will work from home tomorrow which means I will sleep all day. Doesn't that suck you can't do that. Awwww!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your useless ass would sleep all day anyway!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and get paid for it so f.u.!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on, right on!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it doesn't. Leaving Merck was the best move I've ever made.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best thing that did happen is that you did leave, the better for Merck and real working employees. Go crawl under your rock and decay!