Ken... Actavis meal expense is 25 bucks a day for reps

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2015 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do the same thing here!

Thanks!

Loyal CTL

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buy your own lunch or better yet bag it. You are way over paid as it is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit and join Actavis, sponge!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dear loyal ctl, you sound like a total dickwad.
    be well,
    another ctl

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear CTL. Just post your comment without adding your CTL moniker as it only serves to reduce your credibility.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat your over ordered RFM hoagies, what a fool!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another good idea is to have your reps eat at panera, chipotle, five guys, and chick fil. I don't allow my reps to eat anywhere otherwise.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

25 is typical for lunch rfm type too

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To anyone who thinks we are over paid: 1st, eat me. 2nd my multi million dollar territory generates more than enough revenue to justify my cost. Look at other industries and how they are compensated and you will see that Mother is getting us cheap for what we do. But it's not that is it? It's really that you don't think that what we do is that difficult and we don't spend enough time out in the field? We work within the parameters that we are given and the nature of this beast is that there is no 9-5 and sometimes it is 10-2. But if we generate sales and do business planning and dat entry on the front and back end, does it matter? I digress, we are paid now for our access, Mother better get used to that and lately it goes to the highest bidder. There will be a shift and co's that need and want access are willing to pay for it. And once again Mercks MBA's won't now how to move forward, because like Obama, it is the common employee who is losing to save the Company money!