Merck The big hoax

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck is nothing but an enormous sham. The people who remain are shallow, inept politicians, morons and some smart folk that have figured out that keeping your mouth shut and acting dumb is the ideal strategy.

The company makes money...not nearly as much as it would if they implemented with any degree of excellence...so the sham continues. The quality and ethical people are gone. The folks that want to excel, be honest and have their feedback considered are gone. They could not stand being a perpetual juvenile as a career.

Sad place, pathetic place. You all deserve each other.

2. Anonymousst

Anonymousst Guest

U r a fling moronic ckskr fu

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo! Great post and so true…If Merck wasn't able to mark up the price of their snake oils so dramatically, their margins would not be so crazy high, and they would fold like a tent. All the good, (ethical) people or talented ones have long since jumped shit…

What remains are the mediocre and the clueless.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like the moron answers himself again bravo asshole

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well - for those of us still here - if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poster hit it on the head!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am NOT one of the dumb ones. I am one of those who is bleeding Merck dry while making my real money elsewhere. I think there are many, many of us. I know of quite a few firsthand. That said, those who think that this is an actual career are truly as dumb as you can imagine. I look around now and can't hardly believe what surrounds me.