Endo TM Southwest

Discussion in 'Abbott Vascular' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got a call about a position in Endovascular, how is this division? any information about culture, slary, expectation would be helpful.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woefully short on the product bag
    Longest stent is 100 mm
    Doesn't cut it
    No atherectomy

It's all me too commodity product
    Nothing unique

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply, I am debating on whether to interview. I appreciate the answers

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do u know who the manager is?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got a call as well, recruiter said 250k, I dont believe that in the current healthcare. Also, potential to make 400? Bs. Just doing a little fact checking before I called back.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More line $160 at plan
    Trust me
    I work here

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Device is the place to be? shoot we in Pharma make more than that....hahahahahaha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Device money is not what it used to be

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha pharma = <$100K. Any shitty device job > $100K.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you're upset that we make 160 bases, I guess you stopped laughing. When you're done pretending to know what you're talking about. Come try and apply at celgene, biogen or some other tech, hopefully they look at you. Now get back to your super important job with your scrubs, you're living in 2003. Hahahahahaha

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$160k base with another $5k in bonus
    Whoopee fuck in do
    Most pharma / biotech reps never make it in devices u turd so keep throwing stones

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice that you have a high base, but even in my worst year in device, i'll still make more than you. So good luck with your suit and tie and airport luggage

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know, you guys are the best right? 5 k bonus? Try like 50, but while youre out there out smarting everyone, I'll be in my suit making over 200, getting stock and employee stock purchase in addition. And I may not be as smart as you, but I'm pulling in over 300. Check biogens stock big boy. Excuse me I have luggage to pull, enjoy selling your commodity.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey king ding-a-ling!!! come out from behind the shadows and identify. What city even? Why do you even get on a page like this and talk shit when you are in PHARMA if it soo cherry?! Because you pulling down 300 is a guaranteed bunch of shit. and unless you want to through your name down Tough, no need in responding. Go play with your docs nutties in the Circle jerk of Champions!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Count the stents fucker. Pharma reps do not sell, hence rep in title. Device is selling a commodity with little differentiation. Jesus, for the last 4 years, BSX and Abbott sold the exact same DES stent, just a different box.

Go blow your procurement manager while you are laughed at. Better start selling ALOT more before Miles get angry. Soon, more of you worthless fucks might be on the street.