Top Ten Reasons why Rotech will Fail

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears management does monitor Rotech activity on this board and other web activity. Wonder why?

It doesn't matter, and frankly, I really don't think they care one iota what is posted, they're just reading the boards because they dont have anything else to do.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you went from pst to csr that tells me your lazy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not necessarily true. A PST's work is more demanding, but a CSR's job can be difficult too...especially now with the changes. I think EVERYONE has it hard nowadays, including LCMs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol i think you just proved his/her point

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take it you've never been a CSR.........

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fat,lazy,and stupid.any other questions?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May I ask what your position is? Obviously you are arrogant and have no clue what a csr deals with.Patients that are irate or clueless to what they want or need or know what their ins. is, insurance agents that don't speak English and messing around on the phone with them for an hour or more, pst's calling you and asking you what they are supposed to do, referral sources demanding equipment yesterday, walk ins, setups, phone all day constantly..... any other questions????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

constantly late,always eating,always talking nonsense,any other questions?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you're so ignorant you're not even worth wasting my time on.... obviously the location you speak of needs to be shut down or cleaned up then if that's the way it operates...Have a good one........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11 bucks an hour if your lucky

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all boils down to people not respecting me. Even if they didnt say so, I could tell what they were thinking.....and down the road they went.
    The location does'nt deserve to be open w/out me anyway.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With you soon to follow. Respect is critical and you failed at that also. The location was closed more than likely by you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought I heard Renee Sawdey was let go......along with Tim Miles....?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're failing now

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest