Northeast V.A. contract lost

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2014 at 7:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was fun while it lasted.But Rotech had the staff spread way to thin.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good information.
    Another area may also lose the VA contract reliable sources.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A fair and just debt for equity deal outside of BK and none of this would have happened with the VA revenue being lost and many more jobs would have been saved in my opinion. I think in the end EVERYONE involved here could eventually lose when if different decisions were made up front by those making the decisions things could have been different. If everyone at the table and their stake had ben considered I think with hard work everyone could have eventually prospered and been happy with the outcome. But alas, that is not how the world works. Very sad situation. Unfortunately, you can not undo the decisions that have been made here. The unforseen damage of the lost VA revenues post BK will more then likely be a going concern issue for the company not just for months but many years to come if they are even able to continue. I hope for the sake of the thousands of people who still work there they figure out a way to pull off a miracle here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More VA contracts to be lost soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All V.A.contracts will be lost,Very poor management is to blame.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ship has a hole in it,the ship has a hole in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we can't use paper towels to clean up the water, they are a big no no in some areas to purchase. But wait - grab some of those bubble humidifiers for the O2 ..pop off the lid and start to bail water. Oh wait we don't have any O2 patients left to use them.

Guess it's back to ....the ship has a hole in it....the ship has a hole in it! LOL

Not funny for the employees left behind of the patients though.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cant buy paper towels?lmfao guess it really is all over,what do you do,dry your hands on your uniform,oh thats right they took those too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are here laughing at this minor setback should be ashamed. Without the Company, you would all be holding cardboard alongside an offramp. The rumor that locations can't buy paper towels is preposterous. Tell your LCM to pause his game of solitaire and order some. If this is what you people do in your offtime, then you need a dramatic increase in your quality of lives. To say it's pathetic would be an understatement. If only you worked so hard to grow the business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

minor setback?really?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well holding a cardboard sign does pay better.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think the company is crashing? Most of the good people left. The only people they can get to work there now are the ones that used to hold cardboard on the off ramp. Anyone with half a brain has left. Most F**k'd up company ever. Treat their employees and patients like crap. If HR could figure out a way I'm sure they'd start writing up patients at a drop of the hat just like they do their employees. Most miserable company ever. There. I'm done ranting.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead and work your ass off to grow the company. You know where the mushrooms grow in.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where EXACTLY are you saying Northeast?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

google american map

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite my ass idiot. A simple question deserves simple answer. You google Manners!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

google=the ship has a hole in it

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's everyone just worry about keeping our oxygen patients until they're capped.
    Everything else will fall into place.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh really?thats all i need to worry about,no need to worry about getting laid off?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding, saying it was fun while it lasted - it was sheer hell being in a job where the workers were demeaned and criticized so they would lose their self-confidence and made to think they could always do better, even though they were giving 110%.

I have found the last job I'll ever have, and not at Rotech, mainly because my new company treats us like human beings and gives us a pat on the back for a job well done. What Rotech is so ignorant about that a pat on the back, if nothing else like no raises makes you want to do better instead of constantly being written up when you are already giving 110%. How about giving employees a pat on the back instead of making them feel apathetic and wishing they could find something else. Management does not care - it's time for everyone to look for something better, because it is out there, unless you want to go down with the sinking ship. If Rotech's management was on the Titanic, they would be the first to jump into the lifeboats in front of women and children.