Contest-Best Report

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2014 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm trying to come up with a report that will help our locations net more business.
    Experience dictates that any report should limit itself to less than 3 hrs/day. It would be helpful if we could couple this with a contest based upon "target" goals.
    Anyone care to chime in?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is an idea. How about Rotech utilizes a little thing called technology to drive sales. This is the worst and i mean worst company hands down to work for. How about employing people who actually know what the hell to do when the phone rings??! That is if the phone is actually working that day. Or how about using technology for sales or promotional pieces!? Instead of the blurry crap that i have to print off my piece of garbage computer! No wonder this company went bankrupt they really love the do more with less ( nothing) attitude.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, get your a$$ out from behind the computer and actually help someone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us try a simple second grade mathematical problem to help us solve this most difficult issue.

3 hrs. per day x 3000 employees = 9000 hrs. per day x 5 days per week = 45,000 hrs. per week x 52 weeks = 2,340,000 hrs. per year lost doing your reports.

Gee Sally, I wonder if the locations could possibly use this time in a more productive way?
    Say, like improving net business cultivating their local resources with patients and referrals?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amen to that,a contest that takes 3 hours?how about we fire this clown,quick like.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean - "technology to drive sales"?
    I dont know about you, but to be seen working on spreadsheets while pressing zillions of important buttons on a computer IS technology.
    A chill runs down my spine when someone spies me diligently pushing buttons like there's no tomorrow, while eyes fixated on a lcd panel.
    Yep my old barfly chums from high school would be proud of my achievements while they guzzle beers.
    Good way to get laid too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you fucking retarded? Keep pushing your buttons... You belong behind a desk.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who sees you diligently pushing all those buttons? All those referrals peaking through the window?? You drive shit for this bull shit company. Keep telling yourself people actually look at all your reports... They Dont. And im sure all your keys are covered with greese from the 40 chicken wings you polished off for lunch you fat fuck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a low life calls others fat and displays their lack of self control by swearing.
    You will never be anything more than a pst.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are fat huh?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you felt the need to insult every pst that reads theses forums?,i really fail to see the differance between what they said and what you just posted.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK I'll bite.
    A good pst doesnt stay a pst forever. No insult intended however.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true,the main reason for this is because its a very thankless job(upper management is to busy playing the economy)treating the psts like crap because they know they wont leave,but as the economy improves things will get worse and worse turnoverwise.....karma always has its way with companys like this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you're happy letting some moron speak instead of investing on your own statement.
    Nevertheless, no offence intended against pst's. They are at least, if not more, important staff position requiring limited cognitive skills.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh now im a moron,your just full of nice things to say.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you could make the same statement against anyone who works at rotech.why are you just picking PSTs?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares!? Rotech is nothing more than a highier paying unemployment. Just buy your time until something better comes along. Or actually work in a territory where the previous rep or the bankrupcy has not done unrecoverable damage.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A territory without unrecoverable damage?wheres that?perhaps on the moon.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why pst's? Only one of them would be calling someone they don't even know a fat f_ck.