Abbott contract

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2010 at 12:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

weren't we all hired to sell certriad? whoops... =(

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes We were hired to launch Trilipix and then certriad, now one is failing to meet sales and the other one is dead in the water, so, lookout...contract will be ended look for it first week in Jan sure thing....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would we all get invitations to the meeting in February? It makes no sense to have a huge meeting without a realignment first. What would we do except go over the same tired old studies and role play them AGAIN. But I don't know what to think anymore. I would be shocked if this contract goes on until the end of March when it is officially over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was the conference call?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do not know was not on a conference call. Who was on the call?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must have been division specific.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that there are only 200 Novaquest reps left on the Abbott Primary Care Dyslipidemia Sales Contract?!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No there's actually around 400..According to my Q DM Abbott has to give Quintiles a 3 month notice before cutting us loose...Supposedly that hasnt happened. Not sure if i entirely believe this, I'm sure there was clause for Certriad not being approved.

But wait...We're all getting rolled in right??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

90 day notice has been given, back in November that is the word....only abbott and Q knows at the highest level, so this month is it, over, done adios, of course everyone got an invite to the meeting, it is only a way to keep hope and keep Us working, I got the invite so, hey, Im safe, not the way to look at it, I am looking for a job outside pharma if I find the right one, good, if not Ill milk this until they toss me out, oh but wait We are all getting rolled in, right??