New contract 6498

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2010 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for info on a new contract that was just posted - 6498. Looks like it is good sized with emphasis on pain and orthopedics. Anyone know anything more?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I, too, am interested in finding out more about it. Does anyone know which Quintiles recruiter is recruiting for this contract? Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you have not been contacted by someone directly from management, don't bother you will not even get a call back to answer questions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total Crap, jobs posted during a holiday week, give it couple of weeks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total Crap?????

Watch this week, the postings will be gone. They were posted in Q's shortest timeframe (5 business days) for required public posting of positions for a reason. There are certain areas where there are new positions, or areas where new candidates are needed, as not all previous reps were performing.

Wait two weeks, as you say in your response the the other post in regards to management contacting you. In two weeks the posts will be gone and 90%+ of the positions will be filled.

We'll see you're wrong in 2 weeks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really don't know jackshit about this business do you?? They keep the post up right up till the till they make offers, just in case their top candidates falls through. There is no reason to take them down, they don't cost anything to post on there web site. Why not keep them up?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct, just ignore them they are all running scared they won't be picked because
    A LOT of people were shit on 6297

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to make this a "6297 related issue". The jackass that posted the info about "receiving a call from management this week, or else... " could have been from any previous contract.

It's also likely there are only one or two (6297) reps attempting to get their rocks off by posting crap about "owning" all the positions on the new contract. If you've been around the block a time or two with Quintiles, you know not to pay attention to any of that. We're no better or worse than any of the other previous Q sales forces, so rather than pit one team against another, lets just leave it at that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no recruiters being used for this contract!

6297 is being rolled over and client is well aware! client pays up to $5000 per placement if a recruiter is used! 5000 x 180 employees is alot of money that client saves by accepting rollover team--rollover team averages 5+ years pharm exp per rep, mostly big pharama (not this bullshit contract stuff). experience is not lacking...

do some research and notice that each territory posted is for remaining reps fr 6297. no more no less..it is not a coincidence. interviews are,in fact, being conducted by re-hired 6297 DM's.

I expect that some may think this post is all BS but I assure you it's very accurate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now who doesn't know jacksh$#@#. Check the website, they (the 6498 sales positions) are almost cleared. I guess there was a reason to take them down. Offers haven't been completed and interviews haven't been totally completed. Why not keep them up you said???? Because 90%+ were already filled!

I guess saying you were wrong would be repetitive at this point. Keep posting your crap though, and tomorrow, when you clock in, I'll be the one asking you to super-size it please, or fill 'er up if you prefer a service station over McDonalds!

Continue to rant and rave, but if you're not contacted yet, go look for the posting in your area on the Q site. What not there? You applied to the posting and they didn't contact you yet? Keep waiting, your vast knowledge and intellect is a much needed thing for this new contract, they're just playing hard to get.

I'm done.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uhhh....

u were wrong 2.

And whether anyone likes it or not, on paper, 6297 was one of Q's highest performing contracts with over MS growth for a 3 product Portfolio. Maybe some were bad, but the team delivered. Good luck. I'll wave to you next time I walk thru the doors of Wal-Mart, but I'll get my own cart, you'll have your hands full greeting other working sales reps.

Now I am done...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the 6498 positions are no longer posted!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they are not, there are still 50 postings including a Chicago DM job. Put 6498 in the keyword section.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not for long.. those were the last to be put up last week, and we will be down by 12pm tomorrow night.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you suggesting that the interview process is nothing more than a rubber stamp requirement, and that ultimately, each territory for 6498 will be filled by a previous 6297 rep (unless somehow not in good standing with the company)? Just trying to clarify your post. Guess I'd have to actually see that happen to believe it. If training for 6498 is exclusively populated with prior 6297 reps, it will most definitely be "a first" at Quintiles. I don't see it happening.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

noone really cares what you see happening... open up your eyes and don't be so dumb..this is clearly shady and not set up for us that arent on the 6297 contract.. you obviously have zero common sense. i'm moving on to option 2.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is happening with this contract? Has anyone heard anything about it like interview timeline, start dates...anything?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure you should be commenting on anyone elses "common sense" based on your statement that "this is clearly shady and not set up for us that aren't on the 6297 contract".
    Is this your backasswards attempt at convincing those not from 6297 to "move on"? FAIL!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Info posted regarding training dates was speculative (Dec 20th home study), and no longer likely at this point since. If this project goes through there may be interview scheduling info late next week, but that's also speculation. So much for the "yahoo's" who claimed they'd already been interviewed...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, another week and no news. These guys need to shit or get off the pot.