Pazeo

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2015 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to admit I work here and I just tried the new Pazeo. I like Pataday better. Pataday is way more comfortable and, to me, seems to work better. Not sure about this one.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing new, just a recycle

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get an OTC. This whole market is headed there. Ask your insurance companies.

I know you know this but come on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing, you must have been a patient in the phase trials, considering you have tried a medication that was approved 3 days ago...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take out the bubbly fellows! NEW BRAND, STATE OF THE ART TECH, 20 years patent and FRENCH NAME! PAZ A WEE! I am pumped to launch and max out my comp at 90K this year! Who's with me?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's gonna be liquid gold. I'm all in.
    My son actually said, "how is this different from the other one?" He's 7.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

waste of time

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Embarassing. Highlights our complete lack of innovation, as we recycle a drug for the 3rd time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. And how much is Novarti$ giving Sabri this year? Sad man...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of my doctors are excited about this

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I'm excited to try this out. My 8 yo has lots of allergies, and the Pataday at 0.2% is not cutting it. If we play on the field for a day, go camping, etc...even after Pataday in the morning, his eyes will be red by midday. I'm hoping the Pazeo 0.7% concentration will work better!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why not wear glasses?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting....only 45 drops in a trade size bottle...someone is getting sued!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting!!! Only 45 drops in a trade size bottle. Someone is getting sued!!!!