Bonus after resigning

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2015 at 3:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both HR and management have given me the runaround about this question. What is Alcon bonus policy for payouts if you resign? Old comp plan said if you work through the end of a quarter and resign, you would still be paid earned commission for that quarter. Is this still true? Or does one have to be employee at the time of payout? Thanks--

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will get your bonus if you worked the entire quarter

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the bonus payout for Q1?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Middle/end of May. You'll know the day of, that's Alcon style

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not getting dick, or that is all you get....traitor.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure you work till the last day of quarter and THEN give notice. If you give two weeks notice and schedule it so your last day is the last day of the quarter, they will waive your two weeks and have you out sooner so you don't get paid.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the policy is written on the Comp plan you sign. No reason to call HR or management.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

adam and lesia are worthless. HR does nothing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a counterpart leave and she was 100% to goal for 2 ofn3 products. But since Alcon doesn't publish quarterly numbers until several months afterward, she couldn't prove it in writing. Got close to nothing for a bonus and our DM claims that's because "weekly numbers are not identical to monthly". Such BS. I can't wait to get out of here. Alcon is not the place it was 5 years ago.