Pristiq WORKS!

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2008 at 4:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pristiq works great! I should know my top psych writes tons of it and can't stop telling me how great it is while I'm sucking his d*!k. Yum, love Pristiq!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be WV where 90% of its residents are on one plan - Medicaid. If you your drug is on formulary and you leave samples, it doesn't matter if you've always been a dumbass...the docs have to write what's covered.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's getting harder to shine this turd....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's some "polish"...

Check out these incentives for being in the top 15%:
    More plastic pens
    More metal pens
    More phone no-tanglers
    More 14-day vouchers
    More co-pay cards
    More patient brochures
    More VSB $$
    More presentation $$

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we can sell horse piss to women and call it "medicine" we can surly shine this "turd"!

All the way to the bank...or a Pfizer buy-out!

Mare..ly here!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My doctors don't like Pristiq so far, I'm having a real tough time gaining any traction. I thought we were going to wipe the floor with Cymbalta but haven't moved at all. Not looking good. I'm an accomplished rep too, so it's not down to lack of experience or skills, I just think this drug is not all it has been promised to be, not excited at all. Is everyone else seeing Cymbalta gain market share at our expense too?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Lilly rep.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say it ain't so! I thought ALL our Reps could SELL like my posts here and on the Forest and Lilly boards! Just read how good I am!

Uncle Wyeth's MONKEY!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have zero side effects with Pristiq. Been taking it for 6 weeks now. Works as well as Effexor did.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank YOU Uncle Wyeth!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so full of shit it is crazy. Cymbalta never beat Effexor XR. It is on its way out because of your horrible side-effect profile. Kill anyone lately Cymbalta? Of course you have.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Pristiq WORKS! Lawyers LOVE Side-Effects-OR

Effexor, an antidepressant approved by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration) for treatment of depression and anxiety in adults only, has a staggering list of serious side effects. In spite of this, many physicians prescribe it for children as well as adults.

Suffered harm from Effexor? You may have a lawsuit. Click here, for a top rated law firm to evaluate your legal rights.

The most serious side effects include:

* Increases in suicidal thoughts and actions
    * Depression
    * Death in patients with coronary artery disease
    * Persistent pulmonary hypertension in infants born to mothers taking Effexor
    * Birth defects
    * Seizures
    * Raised blood pressure
    * High cholesterol levels
    * Thyroid changes
    * Inflammation of the prostate
    * Inflammation of the vagina
    * Irregular heart beat
    * Abnormal kidney functions

Other side effects can cause extreme discomfort, including:

* Nausea and vomiting
    * Anxiety
    * Headaches
    * Insomnia
    * Drowsiness and fatigue
    * Severe chest pain
    * Loss of appetite
    * Weakness
    * Constipation and diarrhea
    * Dizziness
    * Male sexual dysfunction
    * Abnormal vision
    * Bronchitis and difficulty breathing
    * Hair loss
    * Irregular vaginal bleeding

If you or a family member has suffered injury after taking Effexor, you may be able to collect damages for your injuries. If you think you have a claim, you should have your case evaluated by a competent Effexor attorney. See Effexor Attorney and Lawyer – How to Hire for information on how to find a lawyer to evaluate your case.

Check out the following articles for more information about Effexor, filing a Effexor lawsuit and finding a Effexor attorney.

* For more information about Effexor, see Drug Overview: Effexor Side Effects and Claims.
    * To find out more about the FDA warning, see Effexor Side Effects and Risks.
    * For more information about Effexor updates, see Effexor Information and Warnings.
    * If you would like to learn more about Effexor lawsuits, see Effexor Lawsuits, Litigation & Lawyers.
    * To learn more about Effexor attorneys and how to find one, see Hiring a Effexor Attorney and Lawyer.

Suffered harm from Effexor? You may have a lawsuit. Click here, for a top rated law firm to evaluate your legal rights.
    « View All Effexor Pages Next Page »
    « Post Your Case

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, coming from the husband of a lawyer, you could replace the words "Effexor" WITH ANY DRUG NAME and have a class action lawsuit. Just so you know. It's NOT only Wyeth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"WHAT IS KNOWN IN THE LEGAL WORLD AS AN AMBULANCE CHASER... BUT IN THIS CASE A FRIGHT MAKER. PEOPLE WILL TRY AND SUE FOR ANY REASON.

EVERY DRUG HAS SIDE EFFECTS - EVERY DRUG HAS WARNINGS. THE FDA APPROVES A DRUG BECAUSE THE BENEFITS OUTWEIGH THE RISKS...

WAS PRISTIQ APPROVED IN A HIGHLY CAUTIONARY MARKET - BENEFITS/BENEFITS/BENEFITS.

You are a croon.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After 14 years on the Market you think one to 200 patients + complained of a side effect or two???

SOME of these side effects ARE serious and should be taken SERIOUSLY. - No DOUBT - Just like every other antidepressant on the market... EVERY DRUG should be considered only for the right patient at the right dose for the right amount of time... No IM not corporate - It is just the fact jack.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny when DEATH mentioned by an Uncle Wyeth Koolaid drinker....no one cane back with answers like the last several posts...

Must be feeling "touchy" lately, huh?

O.G

SOM still 0.2% "Works" on what?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am having a hard time trying to sell this piece of shit every day! How long can this deception continue?? I think the docs are beginning to get wise !!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not uncle Wyeth. I'm a disgruntled rep on the animal side. Wyeth's shitty practices for new product launches carry over to animal drugs as well.

But I take Pristiq, about 8 weeks now, no side effects. Seriously. Effexor took my sex drive away. For years I thought it was my wife's fat ass getting fatter. But started taking Pristiq and got my sex drive back.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgot to add: Don't tell my wife my sex drive is back. I'd hate for her to find out I'm banging the Butler rep in my area.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may work for some people .... BUT it didnt work for me ! Its very dangerious & I told my Doc how it made me feel & I stopped taking it & SHE WAS VERY UPSET !!!!