AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I propose AAI hires more qualified contractors instead of the half a step cleaning staff to paint and move stuff. I mean, aren't they a cleaning outfit? Who calls a janitor to paint? Shady...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cleaning crew you are refering to is a huge assest to AAI. You have no Idea what you are talking about. With the current staffing and internal OT restrictions their cost effective and get the job done. Making a comment like that from an arm chair belittles a good group of people and the work they perform is as good as any reputable painter we have ever used.

Tommy Lewis

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the cleaning crews reputation as a cleaning crew is not in question. yes they are a dynamic group of people and are good at what they do. no one belittled THEM. if a world class company needs painting done they call...you guessed it...a painter. when they need electrical done...they call...an electrician. its all about perception.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ so that's why they have a member in there group that has been a painter for 23 years?? You have no idea what you are talking about and need to quit while you are ahead. You have no idea at all what goes on in tommys group and the people he contracts out. Ignorance is bliss I see.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are many multi talanted people in this world and because A Step Above's primary job is cleaning should have no limatations on what the company can do. As a growing company and one looking for value for service, I dont think there is a client out there that would have a care in the world that AAI's Housekeeping contractor performs other duties as needed.

Why as an AAI employee would the fact that a contractor performing a needed service for us bothers you is what is unbelivable.

I bet there is something more than A Step Above painting and moving furniture that has you concerned.

If you want to talk about call me any time.

Tommy Lewis

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perception to who? We are having improvments done to our site and you are complaining on who is performing it? They did an excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Billy if you read any of this crap ignore it, there are idiots out there that are uncurable.

I bet "MR. PERCEPTION" you have one foot off the bus! just go ahead and jump off.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good stuff. i saw that on there yesterday and it blew me away. who cares. the wheels on the bus go round and round.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anybody that reads these posts can tell that the work force @ aai are not very happy. We are tired of the lies and broken promises that came from our new ceo mr.walsh. the only promise that pat made that i have noticed is the tampons in the ladies room. big fricken deal. i only need them 5 days a month.mean while we haven't seen a pay raise in two years,just another lie or is it just more smoke being blown up our rear ends?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit your whining.

That smoke Pat is blowing up you bum comes from a $50 cuban cigar....and that is only part of where your raises went.....parties for him and his buddies, strategic planning sessions at expensive resorts have sucked up the rest.

Be happy and keep working those fingers to the bone, Pat needs the money.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all but one finger is getting is tired. can you guess which one thats not? Thats the one goes to the world class thing. i dont smoke and i dont like getting the smoke up my sphincter.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The place is a joke. They spend company funds to entertain there selfish asses while the employees work endless hours.. I now hear they have a idiot in Charleston with a High School diploma trying to run manufacturing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps I can help:
    1. Should be their, not there, selfish asses.
    2. Remove the extra period in the next sentence.
    3. Should say an idiot, not a idiot, in the next sentence.
    4. You do not need to capitalize high school.

Good job though, as at least you capitalized Charleston.
    Who is the idiot?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone missed the point..
    Or is it some body. Dangit, I have a four year degree and forgot.. I'm such an idiot. Doh!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be careful.

Remember Pat likes his staff ignorant, that way they will drink the kool-aid.

If you are smart enought to correct punctuation then you are smart enought to see through Pat's BS.

If he finds out who you are then he will throw you off the bus.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat? Is that you?

PS there is no "t" in "enough". What a douche....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my job, my coworkers and the very joyful work environment. aai is by far the best company that i have ever work for. whenever aai has guests they are always willing to give us the left overs that no body else wanted.They are very generous when they give you ten minutes notice that you are to work till 1900hrs or later and don't even give you time to go out and get something to eat for supper. AAI Pharma could be the greatest place in Wilmington to work. could be!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.

Do they at least give you time to call your mommy?

When do you get a nap?

How many field trips do you take?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sycophant; I bet you have a picture of Joseph Goebbels on your desk, right next to your picture of Pat

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some people just love to drop to their knees and bobble their head. They think that they getting somewhere.keep in mind that we are all in the same boat and nobody is getting anything from water street. the only thing that you are getting is a sore throat. oh by the way did i use "there & their correctly " You know who you are

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dear mr sore throat, if this company is sooo great then please explain to me why 95% if not more of the people in our building are looking for a new job. thats a fact you can take to the bank.