NO! NO! NO! Cuts

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its like losing Altace, but a 1000 times worse. Big Blue has pride in its training, and solidarity, the new comer is first on the block. Unless ZS states you are the cheapest rep in a area, and working close to home. Gas is $4.00. Those days of driving to get milage are gone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corner your HR manager and ask them if they have seen the HR issued 2011-2012 Wave Calendar that lists employees by Wyeth, King, and Pfizer origin to be severed over the next year & notice the deer in the headlights look. 2nd half of 2011 is going to be brutal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true for today as well! Most areas have many vacancies that will deter the need to have any sort of massive layoff. Instead during any realignment there may be a rep that will be asked to relocate. If the rep decides to not relocate to a vacant position they will be offered a severence and a see you later.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope....moron.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know otherwise?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! haven't heard!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope these vacancies make you feel better. What if an employee is not in a position to relocate?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gosh! I wonder if this will be the case for 2012. Thinking back about that 2008 time there wasn't a cut but there was sure a big one as we rolled in to 2009.........Interesting!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Numbers suck the cuts are a coming.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Prevnar13 doesn't get the ACIP preferred recommendations you won't have to relocate because you'll be dislocated soon from over expansion ahead of launch.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, I am sure

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again. Wonder if whomever posted this in 2008 is still around making the same posts today!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking the same thing!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Remember that in early 2008 only to downsize in early 2009.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that brought back some memories

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here we go again!!!!