Tony Savine

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2014 at 5:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Tony Savine still with Pfizer????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I heard he is...anyone know differently?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology KAM in Florida

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still a big wind bag? He had more bullshit than two bulls with the philosophical diatribes that bored people to death.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's the guy on the chair in the opening slide of the pDPN deck. Check it out!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw this Assclown at FLASCO in Orlando this week. He had a big ice cream stain on his shirt and a candy bar in his hand. I can't believe he's still with u guys....wait.. Yes I can.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer keeps all the losers; he is one of the biggest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony is a fine man who helped many people in his life and career. You idiots don't have a tenth of the character that he possesses. I don't know where this all started, but it should end.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed...these are the same people that besmirch the reputation of Al L., another good man

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, Tony , keep telling yourself how wonderful you are. I know you're a phoney asshole who cares only for yourself. You are a user and a loser. Screw you and the horse you rode in on.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite me

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and there ya go, exactly my point

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, asshole.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! This company would be LUCKY to have more leaders like Al L. and Tom!! Two great leaders and good men.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for TS in Buffalo for many years, and can truthfully an unequivocally say that he was the biggest asshole I have ever known. Phoney, dishonest,Selfish, lazy, bullshit artist that we all laughed at behind his back. A truly despicable human being.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the biggest blowhards ever. The poor guy thought he was actually a good manager.
    God, was he boring and stupid!
    Is he still wth us or did he finally get dumped with the rest of the garbage?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes a weak, pathetic coward to post and attempt to destroy a person anonymously. Why don't you try to do something good with your life. Seriously, you need some help...again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

his brother milo stole my brown mouse

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shame on me, Tony. And screw you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was there with bilo when his mother bore him outside the funk stable