Craig Granowitz a BULLY.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

craig you have done a great job. your success formula is be an asshole, lie and intimidate your underlings and suck up to adam and ken.
    based on ur track record u r not employable anywhere else.
    so milk mrk for what u can.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You weaklings needed someone to get you in line. Only the strong survive.

Warmly Craig.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Craig what you think about the talent and leadership of your boss and your peers?

Obviously you are outwitting them and of course, you are smarter them all. After all we know you went to MIT and graduated top of your class.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course I am smart. Let me start with 2 I work closely with.
    Well Adam is always right that is a fact. I am not going to argue with him. He is right.
    Well Bob is an accountant and so when it comes to medicines he has no insights and so repeats what others say.
    -Craig

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Granowitz THRIVES on his disdain for Merck. To keep his job he has learned to delegate every major decision – proof even he does not trust himself. This man is not a leader but a parrot spewing slogans ad nauseam. His people know he is only a figure head on a talking campaign - he does no real work – his organization is being run outside the US by his “go to” leaders. That is the new Merck model Dr. Granowitz created to keep his position– and it works for him. Someone needs to drop a dime on this guy – he is such a waste.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is no secret in various open forum as part of JV leadership, I worked closely with the Merck Buffoons and openly criticized the stupidity of Merck management. This includes Bob and Adam. They certainly are no brain trust.
    -Craig

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig you are darn lucky to have a job at Merck and you are the buffoon that lacks people skills and employees truly dislike you. You have screwed up too many careers and lives. So do some productive works and stop gloting on how smart you are. Get the policy letters fixed so that we can do our job within compliance.
    Stop putting us at risk when you do not have your own act together.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loser

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what if I am a bully. I am the boss GMA and in charge.
    So shut up and do the work.
    -Craig

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember you... You used to clog the toilets in K5 on the Kenilworth campus!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all the pessimistic Merck Idiots who will never be my fans, here is my game plan, I have to survive until November 23rd 2016 when the CIA expire. Then under my great leadership GMA will be free again to do what we have to win. This is what I call a great plan to save Merck!

-I am brilliant Craig

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am brilliant my name is Craig Granowitz, I have and MD and PHD from MIT and Harvard. I graduated top of my class. I i truly hate the stupid Merck arrogant people. But I am brilliant and you can take that to the bank.
    -Craig

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am brilliant I am fixing Merck and GMA in Parsippany, NJ on the cheap!
    -Craig

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I invited the commercial idiot, the President to my workshop. Obviously he added zero value. What a stupid pep talk.
    Now you know why I am brilliant.
    Merck is so fortunate to tap into my brilliance.
    -Craig

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig U U U is amazing survivor!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig here, Thank U, it just goes to show my excellent talents and I can do what ever is necessary to be successful. All the lazy Merckies need to retire. I have hired new talent aligned with my values.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo Craig the genius so what are all these newly hired highly qualified PharmDs and MDs doing when there is no clear job description or any defined responsibilities. I guess they are collecting their paycheck and happy doing nothing.
    I think you are screwing up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK we are getting paid thats good.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig you all know that you are an ass. Many of the new hires are becoming wise to your methods and practices. Lets rename GMA for what it is....House of Deception

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lack of clarity and job description causes MADs to to rethink working for crazy Craig.