KAM's: #1 reason to be a KAM

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Want to bet Charles Charles wrote this

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Charles Charles?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how KAMs try and pretend that they are sooooo busy.

We all know you are home all day and don't do shit

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Key Account Manager (KAM) is a big-thinker who considers the overall benefit to the company, and not just their territory.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting for the ROI on this position and Regional Managers. Anyone seen any good metrics that would stand up to scrutiny? Now that we're LOE on Celebrex, its time to revisit the old-ass business model from Bill Clinton's first administration.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a KAM and when I even sniff of a potential success, I jump in with both feet, organize some stakeholder meetings, even more web conferences, I blow email up and I then everyone will know the value of the KAM when we get the big win.

KAMs are the new RAMs. Get it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2:51pm post. Charles Charles . Was this posted from the gym? Starbucks? Panera? Did you even climb out of bed.......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good KAMs work with reps who will help fly cover for them and get them a few appointments. The KAM, in turn, helps the rep out at calibration time.

Lots of bad KAMs really don't do a whole lot. and they have yet to look closely at this group and scrutinize them or any of their work habits. Maybe they should. I can think of one really good one who should just have a bunch of states to work in. They get the job done. The other one in the same state is about as worthless at tits on a boar

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least the old NHO and it's RAMs brought value. This crew is a whole 'nother ball of wax! I wonder why no one ever pays Mercer or Boston Consulting to analyze the cost-benefit ratio of this badly-executed division?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's just give AZ all our KAMs, say sorry for your troubles and move on.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do we have so many KAMS calling on the same hospital? 1 KAM for 1 hospital

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are assuming the KAMs actually leave their house.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any outcomes? NO NO NO NO LMFAO

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need KAMS so that their supervisors have a job, and the company can list the job description as a "strategy to improve market access".

How long do you think this division (or their supervisors) would've lasted under Mr. Brandt's pruning shears? Jeesh, sometimes I miss that dude!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where has 1 KAM improved market access?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our KAM in the South got us banned in all CHS hospital accounts. Didn't matter, his sugar daddy took care of him and eased him back into a DBM spot.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all aware of that affair…IS RM in GA and his newly appointed DBM in GA Nice!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

House of cards. One day it will all be exposed, just like HQ shenanigans were in the Fortune mag. article. Job assignments given via nepotism, cronyism, and illicit extramarital affairs….programs picked because of back-room deals with ZS and Mercer and BCG….we're a freakin' joke!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??? IS ??? didn't realize IS even has KAMs since the reps are pretty much KAMs already

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was a KAM in AL lost this position when HQ decided IS division didn't need KAMS it is common knowledge this guy was not put in the DBM position due to his competencies