Central Ohio

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could this be any worse?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it gets no worse than living and working in central ohio.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd take living in central Ohio over north, east, west or south. I would not take your CTL though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will enjoy what is abount to occur - managers have been instructed to go hard on all field reps and under no circumstances become close in their relationships - hard monitoring and strict controls are the new game - if the reps falter in anyway - GONE

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that a company wide directive or is this coming from the new DCO of this region?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure our favorite CTL/Lawyer makes regional policy. Is he continuing his hatchet plan implemented by the former DCO or is this new policy instituted by the new DCO? Are all the CTLs now required to follow this edict? Some of the CTLs are decent people unlike our other friend. It will be interesting to see if any of them retain a moral compass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if anyone really has a "moral compass" anymore. This one....definitely not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I've heard it's an orgasmic lust for "power" that only a middle manager such as a CTL wields. Sure, the DCO may say "get rid of the fat" but this guy loves to push people out...it's like a crack addiction or maybe a food addiction in this case.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have I EVER been more unhappy in my job? No. have I EVER been part of a district as sickened and fragmented as this one? No. What I find amazing a=is that usually a common enemy brings groups together. This CTL dung is so bad even that doesn't happen.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This REGION has been so poorly managed for at least 10 years that this CTL has not only survived, but prospered. Sadly, very good reps have left the company and people with little to no skills became CTLs and DCOs. BOHICA

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes- I think a good saying might be this is where fun goes to die. I heard a lot of stories about this guy but you never realize anything until you experience it.

I think everyone is too scared to stick together...for the jobs. Nothing personal, just business.

PS. This CTL will get his. Watch. Wait.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet our fearless leader has this tattoed in his eyelids.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a failure not only as an attorney and CTL, but also as a human being. What a disgrace to us all to be associated with him.

I struggle with offering forgiveness to someone so awful. I don't say that about many people.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Central Ohio sucks. Worst part of my otherwise great career.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Career?lol

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit crying and go out & do your job....loser!!!! The CTL has a job to do, oh by the way so does the DCO. If you think your favorite Lawyer/CTL is your problem, then your Fucked-up in the head. I don't know you, but I think I have an good idea who you are. My friend, you need to look in the mirror and that will tell you where the real problem is. I'm not saying he's the greatest CTL in the world, but holy shit dude you control the agenda.... Remember the blank piece of paper the ex-DCO gave us? That holds true today!!!! Fill in the words and agenda you want. Not some Hillbilly, beer drinking, CTL!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Do you think this some kind of football game where someone gets a chance to play catch up when they are down by a score?

Hey Mike, either you or one of your stupid minions can quit posting anyyyyyyday now.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Central Ohio sucks. Hisaw was only part of the problem.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The smaller part.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Central Ohio? What a depressing place to live; I would not want any part of it.