Dr. Freda C. Lewis-Hall, CMO, PFIZER

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heeeey! Art History can be pretty tough! I made a "C" in that damn course while making an "A" in Advanced Chemistry!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been a public speaker. I have several advanced science degrees. How do you know what she does? You only know what you think you see. BTW, my family went fishing with an art history graduate one time. He was the guide. Your next job!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do I know? I am not a sales rep, and kudos to you with the advanced degrees, I have them as well. Does speaking in front of audiences as large as 1, 000 people qualify me for public speaking? I could care less if you agree with what I am saying, simply my informed observations.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The age-old pfizerism "I don't know what <pfill in the blank> does" just needs to go away. I've heard it 100 times from people taking weak/cheap shots at co-workers. If you have spoken, been digitally recorded or flown around the country for talks, you know the amount of time it takes. You qualify with 1000 people in a room which is 10x larger than my largest crowd. Let's show some respect for somebody who has worked hard to get an MD. Doctors get paid well because they deserve it. They have made great sacrifices. Lets show some respect for our leaders. They deal with shit you don't even know about.