Eliquis

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2013 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospital experience here too. Surgeons do not get whatever they want. Just ask them if they can write any antibiotic they want to and see what they tell you. You people are literally clueless.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you need to get a grip! If JANSSEN sucks then we better hold on tight because BMS is much worse. Most Janssen reps came from Sanofi and Multaq and the last cardiology drug BMS launched is PLAVIX, which had no competitor until last year on market! Don't know about you but my BMS partner is an idiot and my Janssen rep obviously know their stuff. Last time I checked Riva passed Pradaxa in every measure before we hit the market! Maybe if our company would make sure we don't have study sites covering up data we would have had a chance! This market will end up being Riva and Pradaxa is dying a quick death! DVT AND PE treatment is what changes everything and we are no where near that! IDIOTS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you come from BMS? As far as those with hospital experience there is a huge difference in prophylaxis and treatment indications for DVT! Everyone on here is an IDIOT! We filed for prophylaxis and why don't you ask your JANSSEN reps how that worked out?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

drug is a little pisser no doc is listening anymore-they eat our multi-meals and leave

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you bring dessert?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is too bad you are teamed up with BMS, most of their reps are not very good.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delusional