Pfizer dress code

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit does management worry about the wrong things!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most reps whatever they want unless they are working with their DM or someone from the home office.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Suits are thing of the past but Pfizer is too conservative and ego-driven to recognize that. I suspect wearing a suit provides a perceived modicum of value that in reality, we do not at all provide anymore. I've grow accustomed to wearing the same two suits, and wearing the same shirts for days in a row. In reality, they rarely get dirty and I refuse to, on principle, pay for frequent dry cleaning when the value of our days are worth less than what it is to press a shirt...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The men should wear dresses and heels. Pfizer can do nothing because they are so damned "diversity" crazy. If they do, your lawsuit will punch em in the nads/ovaries and show them and the country how bigoted toward straight people they are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too, but my nads seem to protrude a bit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, I hear that. I would have to wear an ankle length dress to keep my nads from hanging out the bottom

7. Eugene D

Eugene D Guest

The 14 yr veteran sales rep who described retarded (actually modern people say mentally challenged) people as believing dark suits and pearls are typical for women’s attire is full of it. I just completed a HireRite interview. Laughably, the woman spokesperson for Pfizer was wearing a dark suit and not one, but three sets of pearls. I would assume her dress was the “ideal” version of a sales reps attire for a woman. So for an interview... wear a suit and tie folks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You resurrected an 8 year old post for this.