Field day with my manager

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, its fun! Standing with your manager, in a narrow hallway while patients are getting weighed less than 2 feet away.

Because, you know, they don't think we know how to talk about our products right

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally accurate!

Totally insane...so glad I left pharma!

Trying to leave was tough, as those out of pharma view this clip as EXACTLY what pharma is about.

Not sales, yet mere promotion.

Hence, the pharma SALES was not viewed as SALES in their eyes.

Get out now before it is too late!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it supposed to be the one with a guy ans his female manager standing outside a building in a pre-call conversation? Laughed out loud.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me. I'm going to ride this dog and pony show to the very end.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fake calls. This whole sales system is a charade, VPs on down.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell your manager that this is not the ideal situation for him to come back with you. If he insists on going back, have him help weigh the patients in and check their temperature. These people need to learn to get a life and use good sense in coming into some offices. They don't need to be with you on every call you make. You run the territory, you decide when it's not the right environment for him to come back and make sure you're giving your presentation.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know how much money pharma would save if they finally realized that DM's do nothing on the road for us other then ruin our day, make our docs uncomfortable and force you not to be yourself only making you go back the next day to say you are sorry to the doctors.

Let's face it they teach you nothing and they make you feel crappy about yourself and they are busy telling you success stories about themselves. Get Rid of the Managers save tons of money and still get the success you are currently getting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those were the BEST! I have a new manager myself...pretties...he is a tool! Every three weeks in the field with me! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? What brainiac thinks this is the way to gain access and respect from offices?

STOP ALREADY!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot-on

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Farting my manager breaks wind a lot

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant YouTube videos. If anyone wants to get into this industry,this is what you'll be doing. The pre-call plan with the manager is dead on. If you have a good manager,it's tolerable. If you have a single,young,man or woman as a manager. Watch out. They are the worst. All they do is look at 3 month old data.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have field days with my manager. He is always out of the field preparing for his Mid Year with his Boss.