Dr. Freda C. Lewis-Hall, CMO, PFIZER

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Freda who I use to work for at BMS as the VP of medical affairs department is now the CMO at PFE.
    This is just amazing.
    Did any one check what she has done besides collect her salary. I tell you she represent what is bad in the pharmaceutical industry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what was she suppose to do you loser. sounds like a jealous knock. go back in your hole troll

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a perfect fit for our piece of crap company!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. She's black.
    2. Her name is Freda.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does Freda have to say about the tens of thousands of Effexor addicts that are suffering and struggling for freedom from from this drug, living in fear of withdrawl,a closed pharmacy or a Dr. not reachable. How about 400 dollars a month for the lowest dose possible, forcing these addicts to go generic wich will NOT abbate withdrawl symptoms.I recommend she take it for a while and then TRY, and I do stress "TRY" to wean off. She'll have fun times with nausea, dizzyness,insomnia, sweating, etc.,but most fun of all is the unbearable electrical storm in the brain which makes functioning at basic levels a frightening struggle. I am one of these people. if I wanted a life of addiction and fear I should have just tried Heroin or maybe Crack. But, no, I went to the Dr. And was prescribed my addiction. Guided reduction does NOT preclude withdrawl.
    Sincerely, One Less Lemming

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want action? Call a local reporter. I'm sure they can dig up someone else with the same problem. Its not like withdrawal from "Side-Effexor" is an unknown problem!
    Part of a CMO's job is to protect the company using all kinda sneaky strategies, calling to mind the attorneys that worked for cigarette companies 20 years ago. Remember them smoking during their interviews?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are u smoking? No way is the lowest dose of Effexor $400 a month. This showed me the accuracy of your comments. It isn't anywhere close to that amount. I'd say you need a lot of help with your overall medical care. Good luck, and shop around for a cheaper price.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Side-Effexor was a genius product to address patient non-compliance. So glad they patented that spheroid deliver system for nut jobs and CooKoo nests.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked for her a few years until I left Pfizer. She's a Diva who can present well and is black. That's about it - racks in millions a year and loves the helicopter

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Thanks for checking in Freda.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting experience. I worked with Freda when I was at Lilly and she always had the best interests of the company at heart. She worked tirelessly to align the medical department to understand the balance of science and commercial needs make for better business results.

While your experience with her at BMS is unfortunate, your need to denigrate her race and sex are more of a reflection on you as an individual.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, ha! Again, thanks for checking in Freda!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has had half her kingdom taken away from her at Pfizer and moved into R&D...she is an effective public speaker, which is about all she does now for Pfizer...she is a poor leader and manager, has zero business or organizational skills...As a CMO at Pfizer she is a failure...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(Cringe). That was mean.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't know Freda at all but I do know that Pfizer loves people who have effective presentation skills. It was always bizarre to me that employees with known competence issues were coddled if they could deliver the 30 sec sound bite. good for I guess.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, true.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She spends a LOT of time on The View...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because she is a public relations puppet for Pfizer now, nothing more...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet she has a MD and you have a BA in art history. Presenting like this is not easy. Has she had a disaster on the talk circuit? Doubt it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BA in art history? Hardly, not everyone is as unqualified as you apparently are. I did not criticize her public speaking, she is actually quite effective at it. But thats not what she was hired to do now, is it...