Pristiq

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help. How do I get off pristiq? I don't want to be on this for life!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the package insert and talk to your doctor. Why on earth would you come here?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought you dipshits might know since you sell it. Guess not.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We know nothing other than what we read off our cards and what we are told to say...hell, we can barely think for ourselves or we would have a real job!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a true dipshit would take pristiq as prescribed by a doctor and then ask the internet how to get off of it instead of consulting their doctor.

Apparently your lame ass isn't ready to drop pristiq, you're still a mentally defective asswipe. Try adding lithium.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You also should try adding lithium, and for that matter, you should start taking fish oil capsules. The fish oil might increase your intelligence a bit, which should raise you up to just a couple of points below moron. You only have about six more months before you lose your job so you'd better start the fish oil soon to be sharp enough to interview.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was curious what you people would say. Spoke with my doctor and plenty of others. They all have reasons to get off pristiq and a great way to do so.

Little angry there suggesting lithium? Sorry you're so bitter in life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You started the angry insults "dipshit". Not bitter, but justifiably defensive. Again, try lithium.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lithium may not help someone with intermittent explosive anger syndrome. Hope I got the term correct.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To call people dipshits on here unnecessarily could easily be from manic depression. The person is already on pristiq and many depressives are misdiagnosed and need a mood stabilizer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you get of Pristique?? Stop opening the bottle, reaching inside the bottle with your fingers to grab a pill, putting said pill in your mouth, then taking a big drink of liquid...That's how!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy. Take it every other day for a week. Then one every 3 days for a week. Then none.

You should seriously ask your doctor because these drugs taken long term for a minimum of a year have better lasting results so you don't relapse. Get off too early and you will have hellacious multiple relapses over the years and the drugs will work less and less.

Quit playing doctor with your emotional and neurological systems.

Let your overeducated doctor treat you properly if he/she knows how.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, try fish oil.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's easy.

Switch to Cymbalta.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. And what the doctor recommended. Thanks!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to be reported to Pfizer compliance if you are telling your physicians how to discontinue Pristiq. You must be one of those former Roerig or Powers reps who caused the company to get fined billions.

Thanks again for ruining everything.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After you get off Pristiq, find a new doctor. Any physician who would prescribe this crappy drug isn't someone I'd trust with my healthcare.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wean off with Pez dispenser 1 tablet daily. Tutty Fruity flavor best