Can you be fired for...

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting a ticket for talking on cell while driving? Is it as bad as DUI because you broke a Pfizer policy?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think so. Pfizer does check your driving record now. If you caused a wreck while on your cell phone I would say probably so.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh...NO, talking on cell does not = DUI

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

---not working?? Actually the less you do the less probable it is you will be fired. But if you actually try to do your job, you might break some compliance rule---and that my friends will get you FIRED!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell HR right away . They will understand.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course....
    If you can't be fired for licking your Manager's ass....there's not much else you can worry about.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For texting and driving? Isn't this a Pfizer policy? I'd say doubtful but DUI definitely. Anyone else?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JUST GOT CANNED

JUST GOT CANNED ALONG WITH ABOUT 25 OTHERS....FORREST LAB. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE BEST WEBSITES TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER PHARMA JOB. MONSTER SUCKS IN THIS
    REGARD....THANKS A BUNCH!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: JUST GOT CANNED

Medreps and indeed

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if the DUI occurred in the hours of your work.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true... ANY DUI warrants termination. Even if you don't report it, they'll find out eventually bc you gave them access to your DMV records.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU'RE FIRED....if you lose your license, you can't drive, then you are fired, unless you are SH formerly in Maine, who got a DUI, and then had his wife, Dad and manager drive him around for 6 months

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a friggin earbud - cost $19.95. Then mention it to your manager and show him that you corrected it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of states giving lots of points for texting, talking, etc. while driving; be careful.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Much to my surprise, you don't get fired for DUI.

Rep in Central Florida has to blow before he can drive, the car was outfitted for him at no charge, he was on paid leave after arrest, & he called a Florida RM from jail to bail him out.

I've always thought you were fired for DUI but not at Pfizer.

The thing that sucks is that I was laid off in last round and the DUI kept his job!

Explain that!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Americans with Disabilities Act. Thank drunken democrats for job protections.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asking your female DM in a hot and sweaty parked car for the business?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok - what are the initials?! I know of no one that has to do that...just saying...SNAP!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't even be hired for a DUI. Trusted me, I tried to get rid of someone who got I DUI. Not possible.