Wassup with the stock?

Discussion in 'Pharmacyclics' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2013 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell me why the stock is down to $99.70 with a 52W high of $143.34

What the blazin are you dolts doing? Thought this was a block buster.

Signed,

Church of Scientology

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great down again.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be the idiot if you don't buy in now...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Due for another big run

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Bobby,

Sorry I can't invest anymore in the Church.

Signed,

Investor

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A dog with fleas

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

127.23 Up 22.17(21.10%) 12:20PM EST - Nasdaq Real Time Price

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the price of stock really matter? Doubt Bobby is going to share with the employees.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said, you're an idiot of you didn't buy at $99.00 share unless a making $33.00 a share in a few weeks time isn't good enough. All you haters... kiss my #ss!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock closed at $108.95 today. WTF! Why are we dropping stock value when sales/revenue have been good since the CLL launch? Anyone?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Healthcare and the markets in general have been on a roller coaster lately.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The price of Gilead's Hep C drug that is all over the press is pushing many of the expensive niche drug stocks down, i.e., Hep, HIV, Onc, rare diseases, etc.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can give you a few reasons;
    1. Company only has one drug in the market and nothing else, its way overvalued as it is.
    2. Management is clueless on how to grow the company, no experience at the top, COO was a dental hygienist in her previous life and the CEO worships aliens and worked for a robotics company. No Pharma/Biotech experience, to top it all off they recently promoted a marketing guy to Business Development. Genius! The blind leading the blind.
    3. Insiders selling like crazy and PCYC has become a revolving door
    4. MC ex VP of sales is suing the company

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention the CFO is so junior and so in over his head it's laughable!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow! this stock is getting hammered.

IMHO it was way overpriced. PCYC only has one product in the market, a future blockbuster??...it will be, but some investors seem to forget that the future profits will be split with J&J.

PCYC was getting more expensive than Celgene and Alexion and those companies have some serious pipelines.

PUMA is next...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couple posts above well said. Multitude of factors hurting the company. First, it was insanely overvalued. This is where it should be. Which means most of us are under on our options. Combine this with a joke IC plan and we have all been tricked. Doesn't matter what lies our mgmt. tells us, as CEO calling out shots. I heard its complete dysfunction in Sunnyvale. When will the board and investors truly figure out how corrupt they are??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're trolling. Go back under your bridge loser :0

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blue horseshoe loves pharmacyclics imbruvica.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its over 215 a share :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many shares did the reps get? Will everyone be millionaires for being on the salesforce for 2 years?