New management

Discussion in 'Wraser Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know about this CS guy?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He came from Hawthorne....was caught up in a downsizing during a merger ...prior to that, he was with GSK...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former Hawthorn now Pernix rep, I worked under CS. DO NOT TRUST HIM. He is a snake. He does not know how to lead a sales force. His ideas of how to improve sales are questionable and unimaginative at best. And ladies, be careful at the meetings around this guy. He's handsy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously out of all the names you could pick to name a pharma company is this even in the top 1,000,000,000,000,000 list? I mean I would rather name the company dljbsdvcbsdc pharma than Wraser Pharma? WTF is up with this name?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he grab your hairy puss?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS was not there long! What happened?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

abcd

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When people ask of me, "What would you like to be, now that you're not a kid any more?"
    I know just what to say, I answer right away, there's just one thing I've been hoping for; I want to be a Wraser guy, I want to be a Wraser guy, thats the most important thing to me!
    Because if I were a Wraser guy, what a faithful, thankful guy I'd be!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up Heath! You must have posted that staying up late drinking trying to find another investor for this sinking Jon boat of a Co.!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heath used to be a pretty good guy, till desperation set in. Heath sold his soul to keep his dream going. Smelser, Hahn, Monday, Gunter.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heath has mastered idiot leadership 101. Surround yourself with even bigger idiots who have zero pharma experience and then give them a fancy VP title and hire a bunch of idiots to sell this crap. This place is worse off than it's ever been