7 gone in 1 week!!

Discussion in 'Octapharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2014 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 of the top sales reps in the company and 2 medical affairs directors have quit within 1 week! Congratulations Octapharma!! It's not the first time good talent has bailed in droves, but management obviously doesn't get the hint... People will continue to leave as long as this place is disorganized and run by incompetent idiots who don't know how to lead and direct their teams... Instead, they throw people under the bus to cover their own a**, abuse their employees, show ZERO appreciation, and pay everyone crap!! Good luck with that!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard there was going to be more resignations this week. Anyone else depart??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is an absolute disaster. First, let's start by saying they are completely racist and sexist. Not 1 single person of color in management. Where is the diversity? You will not find it here. 0 women in management. Oh wait, there might be 1, but shes not really a manager. Not sure where this company came from, but it should go back.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT THE HECK DOES THE COLOR OF ONE'S SKIN GOT TO DO WITH HOW THEY PERFORM OR DESERVE TO BE IN MANAGEMENT? YOUR'RE AND IDIOT!!! IF YOUR GREEN WITH POLKA DOTS AND YOU CAN MANAGE AND YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF THEN YOU GET THE JOB. CASE CLOSED.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is an absolute mess. Their clinical department, or laclick thereof is frightening. Director works remotely and is hardly visible. They hire contract PMs and CTAs with miniMal experience and open contracts. Furthermore, they expect these individuals to travel got business without access to a corporate card. What century are we in? No one has even heard of this underground bogus company

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard this is a terrible company to work and hiring mostly people with no jobs

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good reps if you search linkedin do not go here unless desperate

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not a good co to work

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot! A lack of diversity shows a lack of unity and fairness to me. I want to see all people represented. Not just one dominant group on top.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I want smart people, dumb people, the homeless, all people represented. It's unfair to have the smartest people with business acumen in charge.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have barbie

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU ARE SO RIGHT MY FRIEND. SMART PEOPLE SHOULDNT BE IN CHARGE. LET'S GET A MORON FOR DIVERSITY IN CHARGE. WAIT A MINUTE...... WE ALREADY HAVE A MORON IN THE SALES DEPARTMENT ASKING FOR DIVERSITY, WELL.....THAT POSITION IS FILLED. ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY MORON! SEE POST 12

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anyone left at this company?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so is everyone gone??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. The used car salesmen are still here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have never seen a more corrupt company! Off label promotions, quid pro quo, bribes!!!