Device reps

Discussion in 'Pacira' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2014 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are any device reps really coming to work at this place?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have spoken to them and they heavily favor pharma background. Manager does not seem to like device reps or their agressiveness.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. That wasn't the question lunch delivery boy. I asked if anyone from device would leave to take this job

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if they can't cut it in device

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if they can't cut it in device

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a good place to add to your pharma experience.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like they are hiring a bunch of meatheads

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prob a lot of creative promotion

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If by creative you mean off label read the letter by the FDA.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you push off label your going to get the attention of the FDA

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now their in the spotlight!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Red HOT SPOTLIGHT!! Look into the ITAP-tap block that they have promoted and trained reps and doctors on. Def not surgical site and should be fun explaining that as they try to get their Block indication.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any advice or info regarding this company? I had a recruiter call me. It's for exparel. Any info would be appreciated

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, be aware of the off label tactics that are potentially being taught here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the realistic comp for sales rep?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha after losing 15 percent after losses reported in earnings probably not great. They will promise and quote some good areas where they are making commission but most are not. Also, look at the lawsuit chatter get more heated if the stock price continues to fall.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im a device rep and would work there in min. after selling onq for years....ive been waiting for this company to get it together and now they are here. they'll get their hand slapped for the recent issues but its not the end of the world. exparel will take a ton of market share from onq. great product. hopefully i can find a way to get in the company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onq is not a device job. It's a glorified pharma job. Place has too many cooks in the kitchen and a lot to work out. Good luck.