Vidara

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is this acquisition scheduled to be complete? And are all of the Vidara employees really coming over?
    Anyone have insight on who they are and if they are as good as they say. Honest responses only please. Do not have time for BS negative responses

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I can tell, and have been told, we will not interact with them much once they integrate because our businesses are very different. Looked up their leadership on their website when the announcement was made but didn't recognize any names. Backgrounds seem impressive thought, so we shall see.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if they want to back out now that TW cut their value prior to deal closing. TW sent a clear message on how he values them

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for the Vidara folks....no idea what their owners sold them to

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I highly doubt the Vidara employees who started and built their company are going to mesh or want to be apart of this pharma nightmare. I am sure they were 'told' they would be left alone but beware guys that will change day 1.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check options and insider trading. They made $$$$ through the acquisition. I wouldn't be surprised if they all left ASAP.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the guy who is the GM of the Orphan BU walks around here everyday like an assclown.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BA ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But that is the Horizon way. Show up. Look pretty. Accomplish very little. Smile periodically. Attend some meetings. Look pretty some more. Act like you are on the phone when you aren't. And fool everyone.
    Apparently BA had the same glowing reputation at Lundbeck. Ex-marketing colleague knew him then and claims the "assclown" was pretty bad then also. How do these people keep getting these jobs.

-TS

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had the unfortunate pleasure of speaking to BA 1-2 times. The extent of his vocabulary was "umm", "ok", and "yeah" (in no particular order). I was not sure if moments prior to our engagement he suffered a head injury or that was the extent of his vocabulary or social capabilities.
    Good luck y'all

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It apparently did not take them long to realize what this place is all about, they are already starting to leave.Field positions are posted on the internal career site.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw assclown at the red carpet holiday party. Ladies and gentlemen....Assclown is in the house

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree TW. You have always been a great judge of character

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The orphan group looks to be the new golden darlings to the company and Tim blushes every time he talks about them. Need to get myself in to that group to seek asylum from these fools

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is becoming even more evident after listening to the earnings call and the town hall meeting. they, and actimmune, are clearly the new focus so i hope they expand soon so i can leave the dark side and step into the light.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on Assclown, aka, BA....is he impressing anyone?????