Goodbye Derm

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 2:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Market share for Stelara is falling like a rock for PsO with most share going to Cosentyx. The head to head was the kiss of death. Stelara in PsA=0% ms. Both groups to be downsized in a huge way before June. Managers were told to pick 2 reps willing to split tremendous district geography. Key account calls only. This is a done deal

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drug has zero ms here. I'm shakin in my boots

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That whacked out wanna be model in your ads isn't helping. Someone should be fired over that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave "The Fabricator" F. liked to take responsibility for that one. Now that he's destroyed term he's over to GI to continue his brilliant legacy.
    "The Fabulous Fabricator" lying his way up the ladder.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this. He's such a dork.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you clowns talking about. Cosentyx doesn't even have product in the trade channel yet. There hasn't been a single RX filled and it's 2-15-15. They will be able to effectively service Specialty Pharmacies 2-23-15 according to Accredo, CVSCaremark, and TLC.

You only real worry is me, the Humira biologics PRO. I take everything I want.

I crushed Celgene.
    I crushed Amgen.
    I crushed you.
    I will crush Novartis.

No one can compete with our PBM rebates. When you sell $20billion, you can tell dermatologists what to write. Check that, we tell PBM to tell MDs.

Now, go get 2nd place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh year, well we have Carried dee, loser, so there!
    Fabs

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more! These commercials are a total embarrassment! WHEN I see one, I literally cringe! Thank God we don't see them that often....which is another disaster. We are desperate for better/more DTC....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DF and his marketing genius on display for the world to see. Ugh.