Happy to have a Job

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2015 at 5:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is "Happy to Have a Job"? My Dm is. That is his advice to our team for motivation. Never thought, we would ever hear such weak and lame words for a "Leader". How does anyone think that will motivate a team. Clearly shows Forrest checked off boxes and put anyone in a DM position.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What piece of crap says something like that???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Dm. tabs us in the back all of the time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like my great leader, my DM. He always seems to give the best advice, yet is very unethical.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM checks off boxes but will tell us to "think outside the box" How can we do this when we are told to do what the company wants us too? My DM will say onething but do another. Such a Backstabber

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes that is right, rep boys YOU should kiss my rings when i ride with you most of you would be lucky to work in food service at KFC - bless me during field rides-this sweet gig lasts for you because of ME! so get it stuck in those dumb blond lashes already!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You said it! I Blame my reps for what I couldn't do. I love to write up my reps for poor numbers and tell them to just "Be Happy to have a Job" or Marry up and not have to worry at all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will Kiss corporates ass and agree with anything they say. Im "happy to have a job" I will never disagree with anything. I will teach my kids to marry up and everything will be ok.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the secret to success in any large organization. There are very few really talented and self confident people in management, so there is little tolerance for dissent or innovative thinking. Average intelligence, a positive attitude, and political awareness are key. If you want more out of your career, be an entrepreneur and make your own rules.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love that tired old corporate speak 'think outside the box!'...How about thinking inside the box? Like, get up , go to work, see a few docs, or at least try,, talk some product, go home, repeat, radically basic idea huh?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a jerk!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM is just coasting, and has never won a P-Club.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a DM here on the west coast. I believe and have heard of other DM's telling there reps to "be happy to have a job" I think it is disgusting! Any manager that would say that should never be able to lead or guide our reps. That DM should be ashamed of themselves. How do you lead by example if you are just happy to have a job?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all should be happy to have a job because no other company would ever hire you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! How true, even our DM's have no confidence in themselves. Spineless puppets on a string. You know who you are.... Central pa DM...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this central Pa DM that everyone is talking about. I thought they were all Buffoons in that area. Never could sell or lead, but check off boxes to collect a paycheck.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most DM there have a hard time doing anything. Hospitals have shut out reps. DM's just tell there reps to collect sigs, drop off one sample to "Keep corporate off of our back" Its odd that our DM still talks about his NJ days when he won P-Club, but never has accomplished anything here. The other DM has a rep on his team who fakes calls, doesn't work and lies to HR.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD Monitor: We know that the fake call rate is over 35%, and in PA maybe over 50%.
    Very poor performance. DMs will be held accountable. Reps may get fired.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely sad but true. If you are smart enough and bold enough, you can build your own business. Be your own boss.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its hard to grow when our DM says "be happy to have a job" What leadership will this lead to?