Grifols/PDI Gamunex-C Opportunity

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2015 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter contacted me about a contract sales role with Grifols/PDI promoting Gamunex-C to Neurologists and Primary Care providers. Salary: $90-100k + $30k bonus annually; Company car, 401-k, usual health benefits.

Supposedly for 1 year with potential to be rolled in as a direct hire.

Can anyone share the pros/cons and any other useful info regarding this contract sales opportunity?

Thanks!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no idiot. We don't know you. We don't owe you either. Earn a conversation , make a friend in the industry. If you have what it take, you should be able to figure out how to be resourceful. Not needy and lazy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At best the bonus will be 18k but probably closer to 9k depending on the corresponding grade.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i wouldnt work for this company grifols very lousy place to work

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run like Hell.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if you have done your homework you would understand that this drug will never be sold into a primary care office for them to prescribe. The market is saturated and the company is looking to expand reach - but it is not going to happen in primary care.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THESE RECRUITERS BUG THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD DO THEIR HOMEWORK BEFORE FINDING VICTIMS TO SELL THESE DOG DRUGS.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't make any sense. It's your responsibility to do your own homework. Ranting on CP only reveals you as a lazy complainer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always so negative grow up
    Grifols is a good company it is a long market but the quotas are attainable

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not in primary care....