AbbVie will say anything!

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2015 at 8:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AbbVie will say anything for an RX!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

46% discount? In the 4th Quarter 2015 earnings call, the rate will slowly be revealed that is is much higher. I'm willing to bet that your Medicaid discounts are close to 60%, add VA and other Federal and your ~40% commercial and 45% Medicare rates - I'd put that discount around 55%.

Abbvie didn't ruin the market, GILD did by offering biotechnology sector crushing discounts that nearly every national payer accepted. Good job!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would be hard pressed to find an analysts report saying Gilead is at fault for discounting. AnbVie pre market back foot deal with ESI blew up. Now your upset someone pissed in your Cheerios. It was ESI puffing its chest and they suckered you right in. You thought you pulled a straight and Gilead pulled 4 aces on the flop. You went all in and lost. Now your trying to get RX switched at the SP. And even mid therapy. rhisbis what bites you in the ass. Im sure you will see another CIA sooner then later. Oh and enjoy your pattent cliff in 2017 with Humira. The biosimilars are coming.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back door not foot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, why does anyone care about AbbVie? Gilead clearly is the market leader and will continue to be. I am not a fan of Gilead, but I admire their foresight.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is Gilead's managed markets group sucks!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man the consultants that listen to earning call and then have to pull together an analysis for their client are hurting for real conversations huh?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

discounts approaching 60%.....

46% now, 52% in April, 56% in July, 60% by Oct. Forget about Q4 in Jan when price protection kicks in. Then best price, then oh shit!

Wall Street will take notice that profits will shrink even at 100% market share.

GILD crapped their pants.

Have you heard the reports about the 8 week SVRs? Wait until the data comes out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VPak trx is at 214! Haaaa! We probably spill that much Harvoni everyday!

They will be out of the business soon. We won't need to discount anything! 100% market share coming soon. Only negative is that we already have 98%!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And no one likes a monopolistic pig fuck of a company.......you'll have 100% share but you leadership will keep the screws to you because the volume doesn't make up for the discounts and the stock won't be quite as high as everyone on Wallstreet was promised. Have fun you shit heads

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up. At some point Miligan will have to come clean and say that discounts are nearly 60%. To fend off MRK, it may rise to 80% next year. The house of cards will collapse.

8 week treatment failures are high. Expect a new FDA label soon.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeez

Germany is paying more for sofosbuvir based regimens than the large US payers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbvie reps are the worst- pretty much all of my Dr.'s say how annoying they are. Could just be my area (Midwest) but its a close race between Abbvie and Salix reps for the most annoying reps in the office! Shire a close third.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABBV 2.3% market share LOL.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try. No they are not. They are 2%. Post marketig data also showing the same. As for discounts they are not 60%. Wahhhhhhhh! Go back to ABBV.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Gilead Scum: Abbvie's market share is growing week by week. Wait till all of the Medicaid business starts to come in! Gilead has had it easy but we are coming for y'all!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wahhhhhh! Glad to see FlabVie announced that guidance for CrapPak will be reduced to $2B. I bet you don't see $1.7B. Sob Sob sniffel sniffel!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Analyst here: I see max of $8B in US S/H sales this year. 10,000 rxs per week * 52 * 94.5 (taking the high one) *50% gross to net. Abbvie will get close to $2B largely driving by full WAC price on many Rxs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Analyst on cafe Pharma board......hahahahahaha

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is ABBV forward P/E 30% higher than GILD as of today?