Goals for 2015

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2015 at 1:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brisdelle 2014 Sales: 101,000 trx
    Brisdelle 2015 Goal: 306,000 trx

Minivelle 2014: 158% of goal
    Minivelle 2015: 2% Growth

Lets start with Brisdelle and our new "Brisdelle Moment." I loved the new marketing slogan... for a moment, then realized we continue to think that corny phrases are what's wrong with this product. Seriously, they can say what they want, but the Brisdelle message has been pretty much the same thing since launch. Want to sell this product? Get managed care working, figure out how to stop the huge amount of pharmacy switches, make this copay card easy to use, and lastly stop denying that these things are not MAJOR issues. Oh wait, I've been asking for this since December 2013. Why hold my breath? 306,000 trx? Seriously? I'll be shocked if we get to 200,000.

Now Minivelle is the even funnier one. Yes, only a 2% growth when we did over 150% of goal last year. Sounds easy, right?... How stupid are some people? AP stands up there and makes this sound easy. Tell me one drug that ever grew its business when a generic equivalent competitor was launched (and don't give me this BS that we don't have a generic to Mini cause it's VVD!) You have to be living in LalaLand if you believe that. Even JE doesn't believe it will grow. He gets up on stage immediately after AP and says, "we expect SIGNIFICANT" revenue reductions in our transdermal business this year." It 100% contradicted what AP had just said. What a cluster f#*k!

One thing for certain is that we all got a pay reduction this year, cause there is NO WAY anyone is making bonus and the company knows it! If you think different, well I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit your whinning and makes your calls. Goals can always be adjusted so relax. Live off your base and your bonus is just that a bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More let go today, one manager and some reps. Last one out, turn off the lights.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would they let go of a DM and reps in the middle of trimrster unless there is a good reason? I think you are full o crap!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a negative Nelly? Go get another job! There are challenges at every company !!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never said I was smarter, but some things are just obvious. You "obviously" can't see see the truth, or refuse to see the truth. All the numbers I posted came directly from management at the NSM. Maybe you should pay attention at the meetings. The company spends a lot of money to bring you there!!!

Oh and for the "Negative Nelly" comment... Just how stupid are you? This is Cafepharma, not a bunch of Kool-Aid drinkers sitting around the fire singing Kumbaya! What do you expect here, everyone commenting on how great and wonderful rainbows and chocolate hearts are?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently I DO pay attention , and the end of year ranks show I pay attention quite well! WHere did you end up? Lol .. I bet I can guess : " Lower quartile? " lol - I think this is rep that was canned

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your input!