Miserable

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious question. Is everyone here looking for a different job? If not, please explain why. I have never been part of a more dysfunctional organization.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Meda when it was Medpointe to go to Merck over 10 years ago. Merck is just as bad if not worse however I make way more money at Merck than I did at Medpointe.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medpointe and Meda are night and day opposite. If you were to see Meda today, you would be embarrassed. The only people left here are losers that wouldnt be able to survive with a different company. Leadership was canned and we are left with JE as the VP of sales. It's a joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The website is confusing. What are they selling now? Looks like they gave up on respiratory?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAH "but but but I uhhh thought of AMR's doesn't that count for anything????" hahahah

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good idea and concept that was turned into a nationwide ' meals on wheels' circus

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Little JoE, Senior RD KC, Big Marc, and Old Al. What a stellar world-class group of visionary pharmaceutical leadership! Miserable sums it up pretty well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have we had an retention statistic updates from HR lately? Is it just me or does it seem like we're losing a lot of talented people across the organization?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hilarious that the people in this company take themselves seriously. Leadership most of all. How can they not crack up when they have a meeting and talk about strategy and development of their people? Look what you are promoting! Look at the quality of the people you hire! I am really surprised that Sweden and not shut the doors long ago. Are they just keeping it running hoping that another company buys them? They should have taken the offer when they had a chance because no one wants this dump. I used to feel bad for the people stuck here, but not anymore. You have had a long time to find a different opportunity to better your life, but you chose not to. You are either lazy or incompetent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I find hilarious is when the "managers" are given words of wisdom from these esteemed executives to pass down to the lowly reps. For a while there it was "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over". If thats the advice reps should take to heart when making calls on non Rxers then why are the same people calling the shots here with the same piss poor results year after year after year?

When my old empty suit well connected GOB in training would say that to me Id go, OK so what did you do when you were in a situation like this as a rep since doing what Im doing is insanity. "humina humina humina humia, uhhhh I have to jump on a managers call, good luck with that send me an email and let me know what you decide"

~A Specialty Pharmaceutical Company

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vp of sales who wasnt even a trainer

Vp of sales who was a dm who led a failed launch then did the RD thing for a few months the promoted to vp

Cool aid talks about retention and the president of the company leaves in a year

Doing the samething over and over again expecting different results? One more realignment please.....

Dont ask your manager how they forecast- you're being negative

HQ is actually a sorority house not a crack house

Vp / presidents roles are actually general manager and assistant managers of operations for sweden.

Take away Marks EBT card already!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Meda for a little over a year .... Very disorganized and confusing place . So dysfunctional .... However, they are making money and this just shows how inept an organization can be this day in age in pharma and stay alive . Look for them to be sold within 12-18 months !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Open For Business sign coming soon for HQ entrance just for you pal. Get some psyciatric help

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone buy an inept organization? What value would Meda bring to a potential buyer?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Open for business? Are you kidding? People have been leaving this poorly led little company like rats jumping off a sinking ship. By the way, KC or MR, before you give counseling advice, first learn how to spell psychiatric, then keep on slurping your bourbon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell does this even mean? Who calls people "pal"? Are they referring to the somerset crack house where the cast of Deliverance congregate as HQ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Mack Jeffress still with meda?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did he go?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh. Why?