Anybody working in these temps?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously, they don't expect us to work in -20* temps do they? my ass isn't going out in this!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't leave the house until it hits the 40s.
    We really got MH duped.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My rule of thumb for years now has been to never work in the winter when the high is only 25 and in the summer when the high reaches 90 I call it a day. This has served me well as I have made Presidents Circle a few times over the years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very good strategy. Milk it for all you can and don't feel guilty. If you aren't one of their favorites they'll figure out a way to get rid of you down the road anyway so no need to feel guilty. Marti deludes herself into thinking that anyone really works hard around here. She just thinks that if you're older or a minority you're naturally lazy. Miss Diversity. Sounds good, but disproven all the time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still get that image of her toes in Fab's mouth out of my head. I might vomit when I see them on stage.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It felt great going to work today as the temps finally came up a bit. Had not left the house in days and even felt great to work on a Friday.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear everyone has so much "prework" for the meeting that is keeping them too busy; forget calls.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical JBI annual schedule:
    January: Leave offices alone. Everybody's just coming off the holidays.
    February-March: Stay home and do pre work for POA I.
    March post-meeting: Use "comp time" for having to leave family and home for POA.
    April: School vacations for reps and office staff. Maybe work a few days.
    May: College graduations. Don't bother offices.
    June: High school graduations. Weddings. Busy personal month.
    August-September: Too hot to work. Vacations. Docs focusing on getting patients done so they can just leave or vacation.
    September post-Labor Day: Everybody is too busy. Offices coming off the Holiday. Reps preparing for POAs. Just stay home.
    October: Not a bad month to work. Weather decent in most parts of the country.
    November: Short month with Thanksgiving coming up. Maybe make a few calls.
    December: Do I even have to say it?

Now you know how it works. Marti, hope you took notes. You're finally learning.