Layoffs in '16.

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from a buddy who works in home office. Word is the Actos lawsuits aren't going to be favorable for us, and the first place they analyze is sales force size to reduce costs. Believing me or not makes no difference on the outcome. Wouldn't hurt to get rid of some of you spoiled turds anyway. I'm confident I'll be fine though. I came over from TAP, so they value me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice post to see. We have not had a layoff post in a while.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The amount of excitement I feel when I see a post like this is not normal. I think it's time to look for a new occupation. What has happened to this industry...I loved my job years ago. I can't remember the last time I spoke to a Takeda rep that was happy at work. So sad

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, what??? I was just offered a job, there's talk of layoffs and reps are not happy?? Why are reps not happy?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm happy!! Really~

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any suggestions regarding the company in general?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My advice would be to find useful information from reliable sources. Cafepharma does not fall into that category...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said... Every so offen chicken little claims the sky is falling yet again. Don't let those birdbrains get in your head.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Callibration meetings going on now...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This industry is pretty simple. If you get new products and launch them well there are no layoffs and often expansions. If you don't launch new products or screw them up....well there are layoffs. Right now launches going pretty well. Once we get new US leadership-and start doing some deals for new products we will be in growth mode.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YEP I'd say this sums it up nicely.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#thingsarelookingdamngoodatTakeda
    #newsdruglaunchesarekickingass
    #soisDexilant
    #9years9millionpatientsAmitizastillrocks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They go on every year at this time for performance reviews.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#Edarbi

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

***NEWSFLASH***

FACT: TAKEDA HAS GONE NOWHERE IN OVER 10 YEARS!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol stop "news flash"ing every thread. You're lame Mr.Troll

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said a #HashTagDbag lol

***NewsFlash****

Owned

#itssoeasy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember,it was right before the 2010 downsizing where many good reps were screwed and lied to.They said it was all about geograghy,when in reality,they shifted reps from other geograghies to replace the reps they wanted to get rid of.I don't know how Lisa Boyles sleeps at night!True scumbag and liar!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy are you a dreamer!Takeda will be a distant memory by then!Let's be truthful,Takeda's time has come and gone!They blew!End of point,end of company!