Any open territories in New Orleans?

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2015 at 11:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any jobs posted in New Orleans?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM said she has a couple openings that she's trying to fill.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know someone I would like to nominate for a transfer back to his hometown of New Orleans. Good riddance.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE put the stamp of approval on his transfer and allow this to happen! Please please please!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you speaking of???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The guy that stands out like a sore thumb at meetings.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm the only one who makes things happen in our territory why don't you say this to my face!!!! Way to hide on a Anonymous board and gice specifics idiot

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you make happen? Lol, now hat's funny. I'm specifically calling you out... If you're so unhappy, please GO!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's play Wheel of fortune:

------- ------

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat I will give the wheel a spin and ask that you give me an S.

S------ ------

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is actually only 1 position that will become available, and there is no female DM that is hiring for it

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry team I have directed hr to this board for a harassing and hostile work environment. Enjoy your conference call with them. I have a consonant and a vowel for you. FU

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no dog in this hunt. But as a friendly coworker, my free advice to you is to low and stay off the radar with HR. I would think you don't want HR opening your folder. Giggles

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cool. You're breaking policy by posting that here. As far as me, or us, or whoever it might be, prove your team put this there.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat I will give the wheel another spin and ask that you give me the letter R please.

S------ -----R

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not discussed product so I am within company compliance guidelines. Secondly, the company has tied the ip addresses to your devices as they pay for your internet and phone so have legal right to that information. Enjoy the unemployment with no severance I ll be here still driving the territory

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Driving the territory." Now that's funny. I want you to be honest with yourself here for once, when is the last time you weren't scared to ask any of our Dr's for new business??? Because I have never seen you ask for business. Ever. Not ONCE. You couldn't drive shit in a shit storm if your life depended on it. Sign here please.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh have they tied ip addresses to my devices? Good. That's why I never post here from any of my own devices.

Plus, I don't think they do that anyway.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See I am your teammates friend and this is my phone. What are you going to do about it?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My sales skills and strategies are much farther than yours and I continue to document each of our teams failures and email them to our ABD, the managers are all painfully aware of your shortcomings and harrassment.