Rolling it in HCV

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2015 at 8:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@H3NPHLO: #Viekira: Prescr. figures for wk ending 2/20 (shrt wk) (Symphony/BBG) : TRx@ 383. NRx@ 298. $ABBV
    @H3NPHLO: #Harvoni: Prescr. figures for wk ending 2/20 (shrt wk) (Symphony/BBG) : TRx@ 8,759 NRx@ 4,553. $GILD
    @H3NPHLO: #Sovaldi: Prescr. figures for wk ending 2/20 (shrt wk) (Symphony/BBG) : TRx@ 2,221 NRx@ 879. $GILD

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Olysio TRX 438 and NRX 152

At least we are beating Janssen....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone worried about numbers should contact their Manager. Viekira is very under reported so just relax out there people. Relax and Launch on!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it possibly "very under reported?"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you put that in your PIP. We are getting crushed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an example of negative thinking and are probably at the bottom. I hope all the reps who are new read this because the only way to be on top is to own a positive attitude. Everything will follow. So you go on being negative and we will go to the top being positive.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New poster here: had a big group of providers tell me this morning they feel bad "we're not doing so good" bc they like all of us but unfortunately like doesn't cut it compared to coverage, convenience and efficacy. Naturally this will be perceived by everyone on this thread as negativity but just sharing what they shared with me. I still keep forging ahead. Launch baby launch.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all at the bottom. I know you are a legacy abbvie robot. But you have to realize that we are close to being laid off. This market is not going to get easier. Been in Hcv for years never seen a bigger mess. Kol Providers can't figure our management. Neither can I

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I'll be positive from now on. I'm positive we have parity access on several plans. This where we pay reps, managers and account executives to make a difference. If you can't then why do we need so many?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't need so many -- so for the love of god tell us when! Enough already with the sharpened axe just hanging in limbo. Just cut the rope! To the poster with smug attitude I hope Karma blindsides you and go down with the rest of us.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT FAIR! This is a short week of reporting!!! However, it is very EMBARRASSING !! Louie and Lootzie DO something, ANYTHING!!! OMG!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5% share. Splendid!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oops I rounded up; its actually 4.4%.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lucky for us we got a lot of people on the abbvie team or it could be lower

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no way for us to go but UP! It's ok to be concerned, but all of us - managed care, MSL, AE, and home office can make a difference. We need to get medical exceptions for 1B's VPak performs better in those patients YES we do! Also we have not seen TRUE SVR 12's yet from Harvoni - if someone has hard data let us know, but due to the PPI issue... We could see some. We just need to stop bitching - and I am a rep, but thinking we are all doomed isn't going to help. Instead, let's focus on just what we are doing and not what they are doing. Let's keep it in perspective. If we can get medical exceptions for 1B's (non cirrhotic and cirrhotic), severe renal insufficiency and yes you can dose riba in those patients ... Just need to be careful about it and focus on all the patients who cannot go without a PPin( due to GERD - ulcer). We can make some headway. I'm tired of being negative and just want to control what we can control and not stress about this or that. If we can get full WAC price on these exceptions we can sustain our jobs. How about we just try??? I think we all can do that.. I know we can!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude- Its over! Face it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo dude it is never over. I am now with the whistleblowers against fraud.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of us got our bonus yesterday....was it so bad? No! The company is trying to show us that they have an investment in us...all of us...they will get better...they will. Honestly....we all need to just work together and figure out a strategy to do better...are we going to be anywhere near Gilead...not right now...but there can be improvements made. We are great sales people and we need to lead other people ...if it's out managers, our MSL's, our managed care, our AE's/HSE's...whatever...so be it! I know our sales team is great and we can do an awesome job! The situation is what it is right now (this isn't our first time at the rodeo is it?), but that does not mean it cannot change. Keep professional...keep ethical...keep doing your best and set an example of what we can do (efficiency, intelligence, changing things up on the fly, sense of urgency, and remaining ethical) that is ALL anyone can ask of all of us! Have a fabulous weekend and not think about what ifs...just do what you can do!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Twenty minutes in a stall with me and I will turn your frown upside down!!!

BC
    The SAE from Idaho

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

momentum is growing. GILD launched in a pathetic treatment environment and it was easy. We launched in a much more difficult environment so it will harder but we are growing each and every week. I expect 1000 TRxs per week in by early April. Remember, most of our Rxs are at full WAC while nearly 85% of GILDs Rxs are discounted between 40% and 65%.

It will be closer in the net sales tally than you think. Keep the faith. That's why Wall Street hasn't crapped on us too bad while they clearly showing restraint on GILD. The forward P/E proves that.

There is more than one way to skin a cat. GILD dropped their shorts to get volume but at an incredible coupon clipping rate.