Integration Into Roche

Discussion in 'InterMune' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that goes to show you what little you know....Sorry the description you gave of me just doesn't fit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, let the fun games begin. The pressure is now on to sell sell sell. After all, Roche paid an inflated price for us.

The ITMN executives and others will be off enjoying the millions they made by exaggerating the potential and the Roche/Genentech execs that sold the deal internally get a big bonus for closing the deal and "surpassing" their plan, and for claiming a great integration (even if it was botched).

While we are the ones under pressure to deliver the inflated forecast. Have seen this play before.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI my post above was the first time I posted about him. My experience and perception of him was bad plain and simple. Why is that so hard to believe? Is he some Pharma god or something that I missed during my interview? Since someone posts something negative it automatically has to be ONLY one person and I have beef with him? Open your eyes to the real work of Corporate America kid you have been blinded by the years on the outside of your pharma sales job your whole life. There is a another whole world out there the rest of us live in.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, that sounds about right

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, this is what you signed up for correct? Extremely high pressure and high expectations in a sales job for a extremely high income correct? Where is the ambiguity here? Why are you stating that you have been blind sided with this expectation?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former Genentech employee, as soon as your Intermune Logo is tarnished with the phrase "A member of the Roche group" underneath it, don't fool yourself....you're on track to become new minions who answer to a bunch of bankers who have little, if any, concern for the patient. I wish you all the best of luck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will Genentech do with the primary care DMs? It is so obvious they are out of their league.
    Anyone meet the two clowns from the northeast at the NSM? They couldn't lead their mother home. Novices, clueless and lack of respect from their teams.
    Tick,tick,boys......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries about those you're referring to, their future is already being finalized.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to the one from Genzyme in the NE? Oh boy, what a dooize he is. These folks are so kiddie city. Who were responsible for hiring the DMs????

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be referring to MB and KC, your description is spot on. As far as what Genentech is doing with the DMs. I think they are getting big bonuses and big retention on top of the bank they made during the buyout.