Training PAY???

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2015 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is going to take THREE PAY PERIODS TO PAY FOR THE BI training!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ridiculousness

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone explain this more fully? I quit in early February and still have not received the Chicago training/POA pay. I have emailed and recently called PDI to determine the status of this pay. At this point I am on a wild goose chase because Payroll indicates it is not their issue. I need to check-in with my manager and the training department.

I have never had such an issue trying to get a "small" paycheck for activities that I already completed! What's up with the info. on this thread that it may take 3 pay periods? [I have already waited through 2 pay periods ---- hmmmmm? ]

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really should have stuck it out until you got that training pay to quit. It's amazing how this company treats not only it's regular employees but you are finding out how it treats "former" employees. They just don't have it together and it makes you feel like they don't care. They don't. Contact your former DM and let them know you have questions about why you aren't being paid. You may never see that training pay.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have you over a barrel, you can't walk down the hall to talk with payroll.