Phoenix

Discussion in 'Dermik Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the bitter man may be resurrecting our pride and joy

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes you reflect so passionately about that chapter of your career?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were part of that chapter, the answer would be so clear.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was there, it was the right people at the right time with the right products and the right culture. It was BB, DP, KS at the helm and it was grand. We'll always have Paris, Nice, and Monte Carlo.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to the Aventis clowns that screwed everything up? JL, JB, and the guy with the awful hair?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wa there when Dermik only had 40 reps. It was an awesome company until Sanofi effed it up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was there when we only had 40 reps as well and saw the company explode with growth and prosperity. We were very fortunate to be a part of it and at the time, didn't realize what we had until it was gone. It was a great ride!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

better late than never

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they hired a bunch of the old crew for the field

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were so spoiled at Dermik and didn't realize it. There is do doubt that it was the highlight in my career. Peace Out!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine too...Medical Dermatology has come to an end. Now the only thing left in Dermatology is aesthetics. I miss the Dermik Days as well!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was never real. The whole thing was a hoax. Way for Bitterman, his crones and his kids to collect a whole lot of severance cash. What a joke that was.