Superbowl party

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought someone else was going to be Florida DM. Too bad. Who is going to take her place in Boston?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You would not know dumb if it slapped you in the face. Dumb delusional ass wipe!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well now, do you want to leave on your own, or do you prefer to be terminated? Being terminated means you can collect unemployment compensation. Either way, your days at Jazz Pharmaceuticals are "numbered". FOR NOW, the choice is yours! Begin to say your good- byes!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to play a new tune ya slug. It's a freakn anonymous board ya jack ass and nobody cares. Frankly ya can kiss my sweet arse.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone I said who would be terminated, has been terminated! We have made it an ongoing priority to get rid of the "garbage" here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. You are on your way out as well.
    Perhaps you should seek another employment opportunity before you are fired from here. You WILL be gone one way or the other, by the middle of March! Take it seriously! You are out!

LaToya Jazz

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever.... You have found your way to every single thread on here with your bull shit self righteous banter. Haha your the anonymous boss on here acting like Donald Trump on celeb apprentice firing everybody...... Definite low self esteemed attention starved idiot. You're Fired ya poor Bastard!! Haha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my love to your coach, asshole!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really doesn't matter! He'll be gone by mid- March.
    For too many years now, our company has had "dregs" representing us. In a corporate decision, The Family has decided to make an effort to rid the organization of these people. This will be an effort to terminate the dead wood, and replace them with representatives who actually want to be part of a growing legacy. Jazz Pharmaceuticals- we want the best possible employees!
    Therefore, during 2015, our personnel efforts will focus upon bringing the "best" into our company, while throwing out the garbage.
    Throughout much of 2015 you will notice these changes. The "malcontents" and sub- standard representatives will be terminated and replaced. Watch for the positive changes which will make Jazz a better place to work!

LaToya Jazz

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You're Fired AKA Donald Trump! Fucktard! Get a life!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like its time for you to say good-bye!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea.... I forgot.. You're the ass clown that anonymously fires reps on here. Ass Clown, You're Fired aka Donald Trump. Ha

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now David, you know you're headed out the door. Maybe, just maybe you've got 3 weeks left before termination. Probably smart for you to begin a serious job search! Heather will be contacting you soon enough! We're beginning the paperwork.

LaToya Jazz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up ass clown! I mean really! You're fired! Whew now I feel in total control! Snap to it..... I said YOU'RE FIRED! I'm the boss here fool. Totally laughing my fucking ass off now!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i wonder if your ass will be on or off by mid March!!!!!! ha ha ha ha. Heather,
    our vp of hr doesn't fool around. several others have been let go in the last few months.
    obviously, youre not that bright, so youll be gone too davey boy!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the one who talks and talks and talks and talks but never actually says anything?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coach always said dat his years at Jazz wuz toxic. Da man is much happier on the sideline winning state championships now. Got da rings in today baby !! #statechamp

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he will be terminated within the next few weeks!
    It is rather unfortunate that we have had to get rid of some of our reps over the last few months. It is also unfortunate that more terminations will follow. But we can no longer reward incompetence.
    I truly believe we can find quality individuals to replace the "dead wood". I promise you that terminated reps will quickly exit the company when they get their notice!

LaToya Jazz

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes sir MR Trump I understand. At least Donald fires people realistically and in person. You do it ficticiously in your little anonymous dream land. What a delusional ass clown.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terminations are usually done by HR management (Heather). But please feel free to call me, or Heather at the office this week. I have no problem terminating you personally. Or come out to the coast and I'll terminate you face to face!! Either way, you're gone! Say your good-byes, Davey! But you know this by now. In a couple of weeks, we'll see who is delusional!

LaToya Jazz

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you're on an anonymous board and you don't like I understand a post....... You're Fired smuck! Take it to your mom's basement all day everyday as you spend your wasteful days on here....... You're Fired.... Ya damn looney bird!!!!