HAHAHAHAHA... Just heard about your National Sales Meeting!

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2015 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but the sex was awesome!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right, keep blowing smoke unless you are willing to back that up with details

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need some deets!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AC team. He is way too hot. Could not resist. Had a few drinks, one thing led to another, and next thing you know, back to my room!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you got a double bonus, good for you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of dble bonus. Friday was bonus day and Akorn reported 2014 results.
    I have not heard of anyone leaving. And if you have any financial sense you have been taking advantage of stock plan. BIG jump. Over $7. For the idiot who started this thread 4 days in Palm Springs, decent bonus and unheard of increase in stock price = good gig. I am certain u wish u were still here. As for u other haters. Leave. We are better off without u. Take your whining ass elsewhere for as we all know u will find something else to cry about.
    Except evidently your once a year ass grab.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

applied for a position with Akorn. What's the interview process like? What about salary, car, etc.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interview with manager...
    Phone call with VP Sales...
    $55,000 base, $550/mo. car allowance, mileage pay @ $0.17/mi.
    Bonus is $40k at 100% (yeah, good luck with that... shifting baselines are hard to track)
    Health/Life/Dental/Vision options

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

two Acute reps left - Nashville & Dallas. One made big bucks at NSM and he split for greener pastures.