Last Day is April 15

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

chandler confirmed it after a few PBRs

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I heard it from Joey and Rachel. Ross kept his mouth shut.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe me now???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Go away troll.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they extended contract for 2 years

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, contract was extended. As was pointed out, these contracts generally have out clauses if the contracting company gives the CSO a predetermined length of notice. I have no specifics in this case.

Generally, if a contract is to be cancelled for whatever reason before the end date, the CSO tends to communicate that quickly. They want to be transparent to "protect their own" & often will lay the "blame" on the contracting company. It protects their current & future contracts & employees. The CSO will either freeze hiring on open positions on other contracts, or give their employees time to find something else.

Then, there's the closeout process that needs to be initiated. Reps need to turn their cars, computers, iPads, samples back in. Both sides want all of their things of value back ASAP. Again, all that takes time, and if April 15 is the "last day," all of this would be in place by now.

My 2ยข.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same poster as above. To clarify, CSO would freeze hiring on other contacts to try to slide over as many candidates (in good standing) over.

Basically, all work stops once notification is given that a contract is coming down. The contracting company would not want to pay for samples, speaker programs, or any other business expense.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Business 101, when you file for bankruptcy, CSO contracts don't matter very much. Simple math and finance tells you when your costs are higher than your revenues eventually somethings gotta give. You can stick your head in the sand but this company cannot exist on its own - someone is going to buy this company in a fire sale pretty soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree with that - one very good reason for the CEO to step down is because new owners are buying the company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever gets you thru the night chief! There's no place like home...there's no place like home..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite possibly. And if or when that happens, Iroko would notify inVentiv, setting the entire above scenario into motion. Because Iroko wouldn't carry the CSO contract on their books into a sale. The largest expenses any pharma company has are its sales force & R&D, if they're trying to develop their own drugs. R&D & product pipeline are what the acquiring company wants, so that's why the sales force goes.

Again, these things follow a deliberate process. And while all of the warning signs may be in place, nothing has been formally set into motion. Yet.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. We should all just wait to hear from Inventiv because they have our backs and will do what's right by us Contract Reps! Ha! Right..... Better be taking steps to care for yourself and your family. Inventiv will screw us all without a blink!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please God get me the hell out of here!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please send up a prayer fr my most recent interview to lead to a news job as well! This gig is sooooooo over

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE LEAVE YOU CLUELESS DOUCHE!!!!!! This gig is far from over. New sheriff is town, this might be over April 15 of 2025... DUMBASS!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How ungrateful are you? You are gainfully employed and you are begging for mercy. My doctors love this product and I hear of great success from their patients feedback.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha you all are completely stupid or from the home office. We all know this pig is fried! Done, oink oink

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is such incredible BS! I just want to sack you for even trying to convince anyone of this lie! I've been here since the beginning and every day has been an uphill fight with very little success at all.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales is an uphill fight Reggie White. I never said this was easy sack master!!! We sell in a saturated generic market. Maybe your territory should have never been created or you are the wrong fit for it??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new sheriff is making things worse