A company of white men

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lay off the crack pipe ya crack head. You are so off base with this BS!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Ipsen is a company of white MEN, but French White Men...men who dislike Americans, forgot what the USA did for them in WW2, but realize this is where to make a buck.I would not move on but stay on.... they won't fool with you, get another job, double dip...go to school full time ( get an MBA, Law Degree) use their time, pork em good....I am.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.. And the pathetic worm strikes again! Get a life

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your insights

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Welcome!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fifty shades of white. All the blacks in leadership positions Re gone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if we were EEO compliant then we could hire competent minorities. Given her track record what African American would even think of joining? Firing a black female HR rep is not too smart is ut

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On one hand blacks want everything in life to be void of any bias based on color... Yet on the other hand...people like above poster see everything which occurs in life and business thru their Black-spectacles, where they can make a racial issue out of everything which is truthfully not racial at all!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone contacted about EEO violations?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope no one because there aren't any .... Why don't you just go ahead and educate us on your mistreatment! I'm sure it will be a fascinating story....sort of like University of Virginia sexualt assault

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Targeted termination of blacks is EEO compliant?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are unfair in your characterization of targeting. Any changes have solely been performance based and part of the ongoing annual review process. When an individual fails to achieve a minimal level of performance, support, training, and coaching are available to enable them to turn around their performance.

You must have been offered access to these support services/resources prior to your own termination. Is this correct ? Clearly from the negative tone of your postings the services/resources were unsuccessful in enabling you to turn around your performance.

The downward spiral of self-loathing, sarcasm, and poor performance can be a difficult path to alter. Have you used our outplacement services or signed up for psychiatric evaluation ? These may help you find the peace that you are seeking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yeah! What He said above! Pretty much sums it up and shuts you up ! ....Worm boy!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best part s that she has an attorney and you have no clue what's coming.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No , the best part is that person is intelligent a credible! You are a simple, self-loathing and pathetic worm. Go live your life..or not! Either way....just go!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your comment is so poorly written it shows complete lack of credibility. I too heard that Ipsen is a White company and that minorities, especially blacks were targeted. Big deal. Same as any other company, though probably more so in a French one.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too heard you were a complete loser

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it laughable when one agitated and weak person on cafepharma likes to make comments and agree with him or herself so as to make it sound like several people are commenting with the same opinion! This blog is a good example... Sorry pissed off and fired black person.... You are all alone in this gripe!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh there you go ! Racist comments followed by a suggestion that the individual is not honest when complaining about being separated out from the group. Do you believe that Auschwitz was somehow not racist ? When the KKK burns a cross do you believe that is racist ?

Have you looked around at work ? Who is a brother supposed to hang out with ? There's a sea of snow white faces at all our work places. You cant tell me this is equal opportunity.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are sick. I look around at work and I see people! Some men, some women, some yellow, some brown... Why do you care? Are you such a racist you can only "hang with another brother?" (Your very sad words!). Search your own soul.... You are the racist and your game is very lame and very old!