Happy to have a Job

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2015 at 5:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Box checking, ass kissing, Marrying into money, stabbing people in the back. That's what DM's do.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most will never achieve anything but feel better degrading reps. Some will grow, but the rest will always be a follower in life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most Dm's who came from forest do not have any experience with winning. They know how to check off boxes and belittle reps. Forest paid very low salaries so Dm's would look down because they felt as if they had power. What a pathetic joke because a Forest DM is a laughing tool of the industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a legacy forest DM I find this insulting and total BS. WE CARRY our reps. We are handicapped with poorly trained and mentally challenged reps who fake most of their calls.
    Trying to pin us is deceitful on your part.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let me guess....When Forest Dm's were reps and paying Dr's as speakers "LOL" that made them the greatest rep? OR the Dm's now have no clue how to sell, "VINCE in PA" and blame the reps for poor numbers when Hospitals have banned reps. I have watched Vince get blasted from offices and have never been invited back in. So MR or MRS DM how do you explain that???? He is the worst, back stabbing DM working for the company. He knows about his team faking calls, not working, buying more food to take home, but looks the other way.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Yes the above post is correct. DM's had it easy when paying DRs to get them to write. Now they think we can pull scripts out of our ass! Come on DM's what have you done to be a leader?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest DM=Box checker, ass kisser, hanging on because no other company will hire them as a DM, JOKE!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Forest DM's for all of your help. Said no one ever!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All Jokes!!! No spine, box checkers!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If my DM was so good, he would get another job. I know he is the lowest paid DM in the industry. But, with Forest as his background I know he is the laughing stock of the industry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Laughing stock in the industry! BOZOS

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who? Vinnie... TOOLBAG!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im friends with the rep he stabbed in the back, she said he would turn on you to get ahead. He will do anything to get ahead.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a shame. A DM who thinks they are there because of leadership skills. What a JOKE. Checking off boxes and kissing ass for the lowest pay in the industry. What MORON is happy to have a job at Forest????? Such underachievers at Forest. "Just getting bye" in life.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a seasoned DM I find this offensive.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiss my rings dreg rep honor dm

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM Vinny, who thinks he is a "Good Fellow Gangster"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good fellow????? You mean Good Douche!! BAW! HA! HA!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UMMMMMM.... I know this guy. He looks like Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber with that haircut and is 5 foot nothing. Good Fellow? BAW HA HA HA!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its the Vince from Pa, he is no leader. Has had many problems with reps. Turns them in to make himself better. Will stab anyone in the back.