ESS team is trash

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on, listen up nancy.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"One the best." You are most definitely, without a doubt my ESS counterpart.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My specialty team is great. They saw the top ENDO in our district once last month. But hey, they had to drive an hour to get there, so...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A warm fart in the wind has more of a lasting impact than our ESS local reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golf claps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like my ESS reps, I really do. But I never hear from them, the numbers have never gotten any better, and they "see" very few of their customers. How the company can justify that position is a mystery to me. It just didn't work, so let's move on. sorry!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consider yourself lucky. Our team is full of two faced liars and cheaters. Our business has suffered long enough. Hoping SLT recognizes the dysfunction and ends the ESS experiment.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your goal may be 5-8, but my interpretation is the post inplied your execution was 3.5cpd. Maybe not yours individually, but certainly some specialty reps. I've seen the report.

Don't fret, we all feel bad that your geographies are sooo big! We all know that was news to you, shared AFTER you accepted the position.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did it work?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its really telling when there is a 6 PAGE thread on how bad ESS reps!. Best job in pharma.

Oh and come to sunny FL in winter time! Our most prized and valued ESS rep knows where to get the best Botox rates, gym rates and new set of boobs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad state of affairs AZ diabetes has been relegated to. How's that national endo share trending?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very wise. Too bad it's only gotten worse. ESS killed my IC.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESS is just fine, you whiners! Good God you idiots, just work your half-days, keeps your head down, lie like hell, and cash their checks! WE HAVE NO COMPLAINTS!! DO YOU HEAR ME???? NO COMPLAINTS! SHIT!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lying, cheating and stealing. Great advice ESS.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No wonder you ESS clowns are eroding our specialty share!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BJ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....ESS didn't write this.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you're right. It was posted after hours. We all know their computers get shut off by noon.