Otezla up again LITTLE FELLA

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even have pso or a and I want to take this drug, it's that good! OH oh oh My Otezla

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you still didn't get past the phone screen...bwwwaaaahhhaaa

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's flat is your chance of getting an equity award little guy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celgene isn't the only company that provides generous equity awards, there bozo.. I am sure your equity will be worth a lot after you're downsized because Celgene doesn't deem you necessary anymore as a rep to sell a product that's already flatlined..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still doesn't change the fact that New Business is flat Lining and in chronic care categories that is the kiss of a future death as you have to replace patients who drop off. If this trend continues Q3Q4 will be interesting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trends are by definition over time. You can't take one week on an upward trend line and call it a new trend.

Take a look at the following revenue graph. Sure, there are down observations occasionally, but do tell me what the trend indicates....

http://lite.capitalmarketlabs.com/cmld3b/?shortcode=CELG&financial_bar=Revenue%20(US$%20Millions)&financial_line=Assets%20(US$%20Millions)&start_date=01/01/2000&end_date=04/30/2015&show_line=false&sk=ff5ec8c26240e1af9c4b3c4775ce4d1f

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are not discussing stock price driven by oncology sales.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course we are not. The previous poster has no ability to discern between stock vs Otezla trends.. Otezla is barely a blip on the earnings radar. If not for the Onc/Hem side providing the opportunity to keep the I&I ship afloat, the division along with the abysmal management would be invariably gutted. Based on absentee managed care efforts, many solid reps are panic stricken now because the gavel is ready to be slammed down.. Trends are flat, and there are a limited number of patients in a infinitesimal sized market to grow NRx fast enough.. Take your tiny stock awards, stick them in your pipe and smoke them...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest